DX » Community » Reviews » 36mm 0.3W 6-LED 6500K 27-Lumen White Light Bulb for Car (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHolst32 on 08/05/2013

Very Cheap, and has a nice light in the dark.. I was surprised that I gave so much light, compared to the price I bought 4 bulbs, and after the first month, didn't two of them work any longer.. I replaced them with the last two.. two weeks later, died the third bulb.. So I bought some more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycidaopsj on 06/14/2013

lighting stronger than the yellow lamp easy handling easy replacement very good and clear luminosity, perfect to inside car lights and plate lights the lenses outside increase the brightness i guess 6 leds in 36mm lamp its enough. the only thing is that a little bluer than other leds. otherwise, nothing ... Read more

plate roof car

0 0 0

• posted bytomiteko on 03/21/2013

The light is crystal white! I have been using it in my car for a long time - working 100 %. Very good alternative for expensive LED lights. High quality product! The price is awesome. Very easy to use and manipulate. I really don't see any! It does what it should. The build quality corresponds the price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaer0101 on 07/27/2012

- Very cheap (most shops ask more than $5 for this) - Nice white/blue light - Fits very well in my Passat b5 -build quality is'nt so good but acceptable -Comes in a plastic... -When i kill the lights is see them a little bit lighting up. But this isn't a big problem. If you want new interior light but ... Read more

In car Package When it's night

0 0 0

• posted byistvan.jablonkai on 07/10/2012

I have installed two of these bulbs on my car for lighting the back licence plate. After one week one of them was not lighting anymore so I have replaced back the old normal bulbs. Very low price and tough build. The build looks OK. The inner parts does not move in the cover glass at all. I will keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 05/10/2012

Great light, nice white colour. A lot brighter and nicer light compared to my old yellow-ish incandescent bulb. None at all... maybe it would be safer with a glass casing instead of plastic, but I don't think it poses any actual risk of melting because the LEDs don't give out so much heat. Unfortunately,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErnestass on 01/04/2012

These bulbs are good replacement for the old yellow bulbs. Fits in interior lighting in BMW with no to little modifications ;) - The light intensity is smaller than old yellow bulbs, but that is cool. - Had to bend contacts a little. - Had to look for polarity when installing. - Very clean white light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvlad21ro on 10/13/2011

Perfect replacement for the old yellow bulb. Build Quality is verry good. Beautifull pure white light . Nice and small, it just fits anywhere. Low power consumption. The light is not verry bright /strong (only 27 lumen). I placed it in the trunk (i didn't have no light at all till now) an i think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byselepko on 07/13/2011

Perfect replacement for the old yellow bulb. Fits perfectly into the light of registration number for Škoda Fabia. See posted picture. The difference in light intensity is big. - 27-Lumen is enough to what I used it. - Very clean white light. - Low power consumption. - Low heat output - old light bulbs ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections