DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 3.5" SATA HDD Enclosure with Stand Holder - Silver (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjovado on 03/19/2013

Good price, fast speed. Only supplied with US charger. Had to buy EU adapter I use it with a new 3TB Tosbiha hard drive. At first my computer did not recognise it. Turns out I had to format the drive in device management. I am pretty new to this so I did not know this. Maybe a tip for other users when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPascalG on 12/30/2012

- The enclosure is very beautiful - The quality is very high - Solid aluminum component - Enclosure is easy to open (with 2 screws) - low temperature during use 1/ No EU power supply version was available on site, when I ordered it. So, I was obliged to order an item like SKU: 3529 2/ There is no rubber ... Read more

down side with my own rubber pads Harddrive in enclosure in love with Macbook pro

0 0 3

• posted byegotrans on 12/06/2012

Easy to install and it is really plug, adjust screws and play! Hard cover protects drive and my WD500 gb (4 years old!!) is now working super fast. FOR WINDOWS? I use it for Mac! and it works fine. Also the standard provided is a nice touch. The speed is comparable with my USB3 LaCie Rugged 1TB drive.... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byYanMetal on 03/25/2011

It exceeded my expectations. The case is not as opaque as the photo shows, he even aluminum, somewhat reminiscent of Apple products like the Mac Pro and iMac. Its construction is excellent. The base holds it perfectly and has a rubber that will not let him slip on the table, getting tight, preventing ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections