Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHoefnix on 04/07/2013

It can be used for both the iPhone 3G(s) and iPhone 4G(s). I am using it fit my 4s, it fits fine. Well... Inserting a 3Gs is a bit of a chore.,the fit is so tight you really have to press it into place. But since I use it with a 4s that is not a problem. The fit on the 4s is good enough in my car (but too loose to hold it on a bike). The notches are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaurstoica2007 on 09/27/2012

The use of this product it's real easy and confortable The plastic is strong , but yet fragile because it's plastic The plastic it's is fragile if your bike falls on a hard surface like asphalt. So take care not to drop your bike with this on beacause it brakes These guys should try to make a metal alloy product , more expensive but that would be much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastV on 09/03/2012

good quality, and easy to use mount for the bike. you can fold it to every direction you want. left, right, up down... everything is possible with this bicycle mount holder for the iphone 3g/s. the Iphone fits very good and thigh. it does not fit on my race bike, because the mount is to tight, that's why the ease of use is not 5 stars, i have to fix ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlenSon on 06/22/2012

Looks sturdy enough Easy fixing without any tools required Does not look cheap Easily adjustable Firm grip on the iPhone None up till now Sustainability will be proved over time. Although the item looks reliable you have to pass a threshold to place your expensive iPhone in the holder and trust it will not fail and smash your phone. Recommended and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYossiGo on 11/30/2011

Securely attaches your iPhone to bicycle handlebars - Hold the Phone very nicely can point very easly - Designed to mount directly to the handlebar of your bicycle - grab the handlebar strong and stable - Can be adjusted to any angle for your convenience - very very easily - Special designed for iPhone 4G/3GS - fit perfectly for Nokia E5 too - A great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoadrunn3r on 08/04/2011

Good pricing Good build quality (it will last a decade unlike the other model) The spring that holds the phone from falling is metal and unlike what some people said, never, not in a million years will the iphone go anywhere! Independent from the atachement to the bike, there's a knob that lets you rotate/adjust the i-holder anywhere you like. Loosen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielVersiani on 05/13/2011

Tight grip on the phone. At first I was in doubt if it would fit the iphone 4 because of the round edges, but the fit is pretty good. Its also pretty easy to install. Adjusting the position is fairly simple and I see this fitting any sort of bikes. Ok, so... it really has some weak spots, but I guess its not something I can complain with the price of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaagh1 on 05/03/2011

- Could be a cheap and very useful mount, if you dare to use it. - The bracket could be useful for less expensive equipment. - No padding to absorb shocks - Plastic screw thread for the handlebar bracket. (probably not very durable) - Weak spring securing the phone. Was hoping to modify it to make it safer, but there are too many weak points. Hoping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeverme on 03/15/2011

I use this product on a microphone stand, to record my band using the Mikey Blue Microphone. It's very safe, once you've managed to fixed it on the stand. Diameter of the fixation can't be too small. This is all made just in plastic. For the moment it hasn't broken yet, and i hope it won't but ... we never know Sure basicly this product is expected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympparvia on 01/11/2011

Very good quality, strong hold, easy to use. Bends but don't break. Can be locked in any position easily. Really holds iPhone 4 tight in it's place. Does not look and feel cheap! Little too tight with iPhone 4 with bumper case, but with some effort it can be squeezed in. With bumper case it's also very difficult to remove. But on the other hand I can'... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections