DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Ipod Touch 4 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichael.su on 12/05/2013

good fit, durable, shock proof, water resistant. son proof! lol no instructions, make sure to peel the protective film off of both sides of the screen protector before installing (it's hard to do it after assembly) I recommend this case to anyone who needs extra protection for their ipod Great case for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaskman1234 on 11/03/2013

Very good case, Loved it. It was very protective and it is kind of like an otterbox. The good thing is otterboxes cost 40$ and this was only 3. Overall it was very protective for anything (except water) The screen protecter is a plus but it sometimes comes out, and you see bubbles but you dont even need ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRippner on 09/11/2013

Its very firm and makes the ipod touch look way nicer. this kind of firm covers costs anywhere else about 20$ here its WAY CHEAPER. I chose the white version and so far its just so firm. I was also kinda sloppy with my ipod now I can still be sloppy with it without scratching the ipod :) No cons its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfergie73044 on 06/13/2013

I've had and used this case for more than a year and a half and I'm extremely satisfied with it. the rubber is still stretchy when i remove it and all of the plastic has held up to the dozens of times I've dropped it. the bottom plug and headphones jack have rubbery pieces that help protect them. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldschunemann on 06/08/2013

Cheap! It servers the purpose very well, feels very secure and actually improves the access to the ipod's buttons. Tricky to figure out how to actually get your ipod in it. It's not that well finished, some rubber leftovers around the openings. It also makes the ipod quite bulky. Some assembly instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaelkhayri on 02/23/2013

These cases are very sturdy. I bought three colours to differentiate the kid's ipods. The kids love them and they have not taken them off since. The screen protector comes out easily, but we found that you do not need it. Once the case is on, the screen becomes sunken and if placed facing down it stays ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonomeister on 01/20/2013

Inexpensive, it has a cover for the connector pins!!! The casing and screen protector were good builds. It took al ittle to get used to putting on as well as taking off Looks a little cheap, but this is a plain and simple design. There are many other cases on deal extreme with higher quality designs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytallandirish on 01/10/2013

very nice case looks lovely when on and all the openings are in the right place. Very handy to have on my childs ipod touch as his sister let hers fall and the screen broke. there are no instructions. you have to take the white plastic cover off the black case bit and pull the black bit apart and reassemble ... Read more

Ipod case on full Back view Two parts of the case

0 0 0

• posted bymaskman1234 on 09/09/2012

THis is one of the best cases, it feels really tough and looks as good as an otterbox which costs 50 dollars. It makes my ipod look really good. It also comes with a screen portecter which does not sick but is good if think you will get a screen protecter later. It will sometimes move but thats only ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykhazikstan on 05/17/2012

Two shells (plastic and silicone). Also comes with screen protector and cover for apple logo and camera microphone because without them the would be open to the elements. Has plugs for the sockets in the bottom of the case so nothing gets inside there such as pocket lint. The plastic parts snap together ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections