Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• An excellent case at a great price!

posted by zousand on 12/30/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-protects the 30-PIN connector! (a big selling point for me)

-Looks nice

-Cheap!

-Decent quality - see con

-cheap! Did I mention it's cheeeeep?

Cons:

may take a bit to figure out how to take apart

some parts will wear out faster than other parts

stupid open circle in the back

makes the slim ipod touch 4 fat

OtherThoughts:

I'm very happy with this item, by far one of the best item I've ever purchased on dealsextreme. The quality to price ratio is off the charts. It's hard to find a case with a port protector like this one and trust me I've been looking. The only one I found other than this one go for 20 dollars shipped and it's no where nearly as good as this one.

The only flaws I can think of on top of my head is that it's a bit hard to install the touch but if do it gently you won't have any trouble with it.

and the outer silicone skin have some areas that are quite thin. Look at the pictures, the area directly below the front camera is to thin I'm sure it'll be the first part to go.

The port connectors will also break and fall out with use but it's expected. And the audio port's protector will snag and be a pain if you listen to your headphone with the ipod in your pocket. I didn't care about it so I ripped mine off.

Bottomline:

Finally, it's a tad bulky. Side by side it's the same size as my iphone 2g. But I'm more than happy to trade some bulk for a sturdy case that'll help me keep my baby in pristine shape until I sell it when the next touch comes out.

Bottom line:

If you have a touch and you want a case with port protector, this is it. Buy 3 because I'm sure it'll get worn out in the long run and it might sell out. And even when you get three it'll still be cheaper than a comparable one you'll find elsewhere.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections