Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunantar on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Being a professional in the field of image creation (Photo & video) makes this item absolutely indispensable. You can find lots of balance cards most of them are very very expensive. If you don't care about perfection but want to do things properly, you ar... Read more

Grey focus Sewing detail Little defect White balance
    0 0
  • posted bybart.van.eynde on 01/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does all that was promised: A grey card, a focussing point and a white balance field. It has a nice grip that fits on a lighting stand. perfect for use in my home studio. Cons:it is not foldable and so to big to take along in my bag. OtherThoughts:a (better)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigenius on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great quality product that competes with the much more expensive ones where all you pay for is the brand. I've been using a few over the years and this is as good as them. A large plus is that the frame is made of metal and not plastic. Do what it sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Multifunctional utility! It can be used as focusing screen (place it in the same plane as your model's eyes to get a better focus through the eyepiece), whitebalance graycard and as a light reflector (even though it's quite small for that) Cons:Mine came with... Read more

reflective surface- can you tell? :) (dark around) CAmera focusing screen
    1 0
  • OK!
    posted byMuffe on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bigger than I thought. Grey side is good for focusing, obviously. Other side is white so it's great for taking white balance too. Durable. Cons:Bigger than I thought. A bit too expensive. Carrying puch is a bit too big and it could also be designed for the foc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byetikka on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Focusing is quick and works in situations where there's less than optimal amount of light. - The bag has enough size that it's easy to put the screen in - The screen feels quite sturdy. - The white balance is quite correctly determined. Cons:- The bag had some... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysubstitute on 07/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This kind of white balance target comes in handy from time to time when taking photos in weird mixed lighting conditions. The build quality in this one seems to be just fine and the metal frame makes it safe to bend (I hope). You can fold it down to save space a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 04/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Portable. -Fits in my camera bag. -Two sided: one gray, one white. -White side for a bit of fill light, or WB. -Easy to fold. -Flexible metal type frame. -Not flimsy. -Comes with a bag. -Great size! -Does it's job. Cons:-Bag is lower quality than product. -Bag keeps it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleonardlow on 10/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Amazing, strong, bendy frame! * FILM grey card (darker than a digital grey card) with target for pre-setting manual focus. * Portable mini white REFLECTOR. Excellent for macro work in bright sunlight. Cons:* Not a digital grey card; digital exposures will be... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynoldy on 01/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is really a bargain compare to other stores that sell the same item like this. I read all the reviews of those who bought this before me here and they are all scared of folding it. So, what I did when I got mine i took a peak of what material it's buil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections