DX » Community » Reviews » BA9S 1.2W 70-Lumen 6500K 5-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheris2 on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After arival they dont worked. But i think they would be bright. Because i had bulbs like that. Cons:After i received order items not worked, but i registered RMA. Soldering is weak. Heating of them melts soldering end if they shine for a long time. I know becau... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsgimenes on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very white light, very bright, excellent to illuminate the trunk, glove, dashboard, easy to use, good built quality, excellent for replacing incandescent lights, good durability, low current of use. Cons:Just take care with the polarity, but it's not a really... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This BA9S 1.2W 70-Lumen 6500K 5-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs is excellent replacement for standard incandescent lamps with base BA9S. A nice white light. Shine much brighter than original incandescent bulbs Cons:basic failing it is a going out matrix with lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted by111zerg111 on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price, good bright white light, simplicity of the use, enough good value, less consumption of energy, large cruising of light radius due to the location of diodes on a circle Cons:basic failing it is a going out matrix with light-emitting diodes outside a socl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaperdigao on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gloss White is perfect even ... Finishing simple and functional. Illuminates much especially when it is night. I consider perfect .... can buy without fear ... Cons:Only the finish bothers me a bit, but that does not affect them at all in buying this LED again... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT42003 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Dear who was going to buy and somnevaetsya in choosing bulbs for your car that will dispel doubts then you will see the result as she shines a spotlight on the car compared to the LED on one ice so I advise you to buy a LED bulb! Cons:about the disadvantages o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBreitling2 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- A cheap bulb, it works for the price. - Neat white cold light, just as all modern led bulbs. - Same size as its equivalent incandescent bulb, no problem to fit it in place. Cons:- It is shipped on a simple plastic bag, so damage could happen during transport... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBjorn17 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install. Fit 100% to the original socket. Overall size is almost the same as a halogen bulb that you usually replace with this item. If there is no extra room then this item might not fit because it is slightly bigger. Socket size is the same though. Cons:Was expe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byconios on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice clean white light . Solid construction and very well put together. I had a tight fit to get these into the lamp holder and they stayed together Cons:none OtherThoughts:if you upgrade your internal car lights with these , it will give your car a more pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT42003 on 06/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent build, buy light bulbs for cars to reduce the burden on the little vehicle's power supply vehicle, and they are good in that holy bright white light, very well seen on the roa slightly during the installation interferes with the plastic ring that lights near t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections