DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1550mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire HD
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycryptosporidium on 03/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had a replacement battery, also bought from DX. I decided to buy this after reading review. Found that it is satisfactory compared to my older battery. On standby (Wifi on and half-hourly email sync, and occasional minute-phone call), I get 1.5 days. If all day out... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumper on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good replacement battery for the HTC desire HD. Still holds it's charge well after over 3 months of continual use. as other reviewers have said I would say the charge held is similar to the original HTC battery. Very good price - cheaper than other replacement batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrinkie on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an extremely cheap replacement for the Desire HD battery. I have been using the battery for over two months now because the original battery started to lose capacity and it didn't fail me. The battery fits perfectly. Cons:It doesn't really extend batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmunozromero on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It worked for nine months now, feels like identical to the original. I have used it as the main battery to test and it performed really well. Looks sturdy enough for a battery, and is just slightly lighter then the original HTC battery. Now I am using this one for 2 month... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytokko on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have used 2 original HTC batteries since I own my HTC desire HD. After my second battery worn out I decided to buy this one. Now I am using this one for 2 months and I don't notice any difference between an original battery. It lasts just as long as the orig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrinap0 on 11/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It worked for nine months now, feels like identical to the original. I have used it as the main battery to test and it performed really well. Cons:Naturally the capacity is probably a lie (that's a common chinese curtesy), I guess it's just the same capacity a... Read more

5 0
  • posted byemparado on 01/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is amazing! it comes in a nice box. the battery preforms almost as good as my original! i have not noticed any difference in it's performance during the month I've been using it. seems to me that this might be the best deal i have made on this site! Cons:well,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCrazyDutch on 01/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks sturdy enough for a battery, and is just slightly lighter then the original HTC battery. I don't have any fancy measuring tools, but i can tell you this: When i switched this battery with the original, i found no difference in lifetime AT ALL! It fits into the cas... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections