DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1550mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire HD
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycryptosporidium on 03/17/2014

I've had a replacement battery, also bought from DX. I decided to buy this after reading review. Found that it is satisfactory compared to my older battery. On standby (Wifi on and half-hourly email sync, and occasional minute-phone call), I get 1.5 days. If all day out (with 3G), it lasts me 8-10 hours. I dont do any other tasks on this phone though.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumper on 11/20/2013

Good replacement battery for the HTC desire HD. Still holds it's charge well after over 3 months of continual use. as other reviewers have said I would say the charge held is similar to the original HTC battery. Very good price - cheaper than other replacement batteries elsewhere than are inferior. Fits in the phone well. None that I can think of. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrinkie on 05/28/2013

This is an extremely cheap replacement for the Desire HD battery. I have been using the battery for over two months now because the original battery started to lose capacity and it didn't fail me. The battery fits perfectly. It doesn't really extend battery life on the Desire HD. In fact I don't see any difference with the stock battery regarding autonomy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmunozromero on 03/12/2013

It worked for nine months now, feels like identical to the original. I have used it as the main battery to test and it performed really well. Looks sturdy enough for a battery, and is just slightly lighter then the original HTC battery. Now I am using this one for 2 months and I don't notice any difference between an original battery. It lasts just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytokko on 02/16/2013

I have used 2 original HTC batteries since I own my HTC desire HD. After my second battery worn out I decided to buy this one. Now I am using this one for 2 months and I don't notice any difference between an original battery. It lasts just as long as the original one and it costs less. Easy choice if you ask me. None It fits very well inside my HTC ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrinap0 on 11/07/2011

It worked for nine months now, feels like identical to the original. I have used it as the main battery to test and it performed really well. Naturally the capacity is probably a lie (that's a common chinese curtesy), I guess it's just the same capacity as the original. It broke down much later than I expected: after 9 months started to charge to 50... Read more

5 0
  • posted byemparado on 01/23/2011

The price is amazing! it comes in a nice box. the battery preforms almost as good as my original! i have not noticed any difference in it's performance during the month I've been using it. seems to me that this might be the best deal i have made on this site! well, there really is't much to complain about. except that it says 1550 mAh but i think it'... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCrazyDutch on 01/20/2011

Looks sturdy enough for a battery, and is just slightly lighter then the original HTC battery. I don't have any fancy measuring tools, but i can tell you this: When i switched this battery with the original, i found no difference in lifetime AT ALL! It fits into the casing without any trouble. It is not the advertised 1550mAh, rather it is around the ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections