DX » Community » Reviews » Blue LED Scrolling Message Display Board with Remote Control for Car (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Very Dissapointed how do I get one that doesn't malfuntion? Stopped working after 10 minutes This is cool as.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9313340 on 05/24/2015

Had good promise but

Impression:Very Dissapointed,Stopped working after 10 minutes,how do I get one that doesn't malfuntion?;

0 0 0

• posted byMick4 on 08/06/2014

This is awesome for getting messages to people you can't normally speak to, like other drivers! :) Learning how to use the menu & settings could be a little easier but it's not too bad. It's a descent size at about a foot long. Overall a good buy, can be especially handy if you're selling your or... Read more

Impression:This is cool as.;

0 0 0

• posted byatanaelvl on 11/08/2013

The brightness of the LEDs is very good. Meets specifications. I'll buy a bigger one. It's a little small, you can see the announcement as 8 meters. For indoor use is excellent. Shipping is very slow, almost a month. This gadget will be excellent in my kiosko (store), I will publish offers and to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBMD65 on 02/13/2013

With the manual that accompanies the product, the thing is easy to use and is a very cool product. You can use for fun or for spreading, in transit or in a shop window. Actually no limits what you can do with this pegueno display. Its size is ideal for transmitting messages, giving good reading I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemmarvee on 03/17/2011

No more having to use the middle finger for the tailgaters ! This gets the message across very well. Display and remote are good quality. Very easy to program and operate. Manual is only half useful, but the unit is easy to work out. None really !!!!!!! Would be handy to have an IR reciever LED a... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere