DX » Community » Reviews » Red LED Scrolling Message Display Board with Remote Control for Car (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfederng on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:well i have nothing to say here as the device never worked. The engineer in me got into action and i decided to open the unit. i discovered the positive 12v side of the terminal was disconnected. i soldered it back but its still the same. i guess the device was faulty from... Read more

12v terminal out
    0 0
  • posted byholender6 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Bright light, long messages possible. cheap good remote build quality feels good 9 messages programmable different speedsCons:Bad manual, had to find my way by trial and error black powercord is rather ugly textprogramming takes a lot of time; not for spontaneous communica... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydgcenci on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Larger that I thought... It´s looks larger when somebody hold it in your hands... the led lights are brighter than apeears in the pictures and videos. The cable it´s long, very effective to get plugged normally towards the wall or another type of plug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjwardell on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The size is actually larger than I expected, LEDs are bright and easy to read. Easily programmed. Physically just what I was looking for to put in my car window. Cons:Not quick to switch messages (and not in the instructions): Press RUN, then stored message numbe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrokkas on 02/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I expected a lot worse build qulity. its made good, plastic is durable, leds are bright and are seen in bright daylight too. the remote control is also very quality looking. the price is very accurate for what you get. Cons:well it is probably smaller than i expected, but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaviator1987 on 01/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:the devioce is so cheep, but very cool.supports russian. lightweight.brite leds,like tail lights creating a text messages is not so hard without manual) Cons:supports russian(it is good) but there is no russian letters on the Remote Control) The message switcher is not use... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections