Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrofrederico on 02/06/2013

Low cost, Good Quality, Very Easy to use and Works just fine. A very Cost-effective product. My reflector Umbrella came with some little stains on the inside, but they are so small that you barelly notice. Anyway, It does not affect the performance of your photo/video shotting. It's the second time I buy an umbrella from DX and I must say that it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerrem on 04/26/2012

- Nice reflection when positioned correctly - Very good price - Better build quality than i expected for this price - Seems like it could tear easily if handeled wrong Would like to see a fixing on it so it could be mounted on a tripod but these are sold seperatly. (And are very expensive I think, also here on DX) I was worried that it would breake ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byososumi on 06/07/2008

Good value, light weight, works well as a reflective unit. Handy to have one or two on hand. Not a compact size when folded. Westcot double fold umbreallas fold up smaller. Plastic caps can come off - i had to restich one of mine on just after I opened it the first time - cotton thread came loose/broke in transport/manufacture. Easy to fix it though.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytststs on 02/07/2008

It's cheap. It's very portable. Except photography can be used in the traditional sense! The light loss is aproximately 3.5~4 stops. Much more than the competition. You can do better with bouncing the flash on a foam core and a couple of clamps. You should have really strong expensive lights to counter the light loss. But if you have strong expensive ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykpschoedel on 12/30/2007

Lowest price for a reflective umbrella. Slightly smaller than a typical flash umbrella (33" diameter). Seems durable enough. 22" folded. Material is some plasticy fabric. No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church door; but 'tis enough, 'twill serve. Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalique on 11/08/2007

need a cheap brolly reflector? this is your choice! u cant beat the price dudes! non! it works! hope dx could offer more photography items. :) Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections