DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1500mAh Li-Ion Battery for HTC Desire Z
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytilburg013 on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the phone was 4 years old and the battery was gone it can not deliver the power for a day so i needed a replace the old one with a new one. it`s delivers a little bit more power than the original but thats oke. the phone will now longer be on standby. Cons:none great pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytEb1986 on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought the battery cause of the genuin one died after a good time cause of overclocking. This battery says it is 1500mAh and the genuin one is 1300mAh and I can confirm this. The battery last a little longer than the original one. The price is super, really chea... Read more

Battery inside HTC Desire Z
    0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fits perfectly. - Keeps a charge just like the original. - It just works. Cons:- None. OtherThoughts:- My wife had dropped her phone in water, and despite getting to it quickly to remove the battery and encase the phone in rice for a few days, I didn't trust the origi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzyuen on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price for a backup or replacement battery. Cons:The fit is a bit snug because of the outer label which goes all the way around the battery, making it slightly difficult to snap the battery cover back on. In terms of charging capacity, it doesn't seem any better th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypestefpo on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:everything works as it should capacity is about as good as the title declares, They keep their value. Really what more to write, I'm happy. The shape and size as the original phone had no problem accepting and working. The price is good. Cons:NO nevýhody?... Read more

0 1
  • posted byVowex94 on 01/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Capacity near 1300, very close to original one.(I use Battery Monitor Widget to measure capacity) Identical in dimensions to the original battery Charge well in phone. Phone lasts similar to original battery Cons:1.No thermometer(Battery heats up while chargin... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections