DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
  • 5 star 82 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good quality heavy Splendid Work! slightly big Impression OK
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEinsley on 08/16/2014

One word is enough actually, awesome. Well, after my brother lost my glasses i was looking good glasses all over the shops, never found good one thou, actually good ones has 100$+ prices, and most of them small for my head whatever, i just found it, read some reviews in DX then PAM! i just added to carts, yesterday i had it and its not looks like 5 ... Read more

Lİttle Price, Great Quality

Impression:Splendid Work!;

0 0
  • posted byUpens on 07/31/2014

Pros: amazing quality, very strong metal frame, clear view, UV protection, objects seen much clearer in sunny conditions, doesnt strain the eyes and doesnt cause head ache. Cons: slightly big for the face, doesnt cover entire viewing angle, but will used to get. overall happy with the product, amazing been using since few months :) Read more

Great product Great product

Impression:Good quality,heavy,slightly big;

0 0
  • posted bypedromnf on 07/28/2014

Great quality for the price. The negative was, the item takes more then a month to arrive. The sunglasses are realy polarized like the description says. Read more

Impression:Impression OK;

0 0
  • posted byJeremy111 on 07/08/2014

The polarized lens are indeed polarized! You can verify it by putting the lens in front of an LCD and rotating the lens clockwise. You'll then notice that the LCD has turned completely dark. You don't need a polarize card to verify it. The shipment packaging from DX is really good and the sunglasses come with a semi hard protective case, which I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydim7821 on 06/25/2014

1) Real polarized 2) Small price 3) Metal border 4) Very strong case and cleaning cloth included 1) No picture to check the polarization (but i checked on the PC monitor - there is polarization :) Goods received within 43 days after payment. Russian Mail changed the track number, so I could not track the status of the package. I wanted to write to technical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanosome on 05/20/2014

overall light weight lens quality actually seems good polarized UV400 protection comes with good casing for its protection very cheap price frame seems week no spring hinges (its main disadvantage) nose resting gel pad is hard and bit out of symmetrical in my sunglass no logo, number or any tag printed inside of frame with makes it feel more cheap initially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykashmire on 05/19/2014

It is a nice product, light weight, good finish, and these are really polarized glasses. case is semi hard but it does the job, it comes with a cleaning cloth and when i bought these glasses dx.com did not send me any polarized card with it and i complained about it and for that they send me another pair for free even though my first pair was fine it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymomchild on 05/13/2014

The sunglasses are very good and really polarized. They do the job, removing most of the light in glass and water. I bought them for fishing and driving and I am happy with the performance they offer. Also I think they look good - better then expected . Already not a single one cons. They are strong and with good build quality so far. In the package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLangstra on 05/06/2014

Cheap Polarized Works like expected Doesn't break that easily It comes with a nice container to keep the glasses save when they are in your jacket or bag. Doesn't fit on my nose, I got quite a wide nose, so I would only advice these glasses to people with small to average noses. If you are in doubt, just buy it, try it, if it isn't you size then buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavegrohl324 on 04/30/2014

I am not writing this review for any perks or points. I bought one of these about 8 months ago, and just happened to misplace them this past weekend. I loved them so much, that I just ordered my 2nd and 3rd pair. They are the BEST sunglasses and for such a great price. They do not feel like a cheap sunglass pair either. Just like with regular sunglasses,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections