DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
  • 5 star 63 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Impression OK
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedromnf on 07/28/2014

Great quality for the price. The negative was, the item takes more then a month to arrive. The sunglasses are realy polarized like the description says. Read more

Impression:Impression OK;

0 0
  • posted byJeremy111 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The polarized lens are indeed polarized! You can verify it by putting the lens in front of an LCD and rotating the lens clockwise. You'll then notice that the LCD has turned completely dark. You don't need a polarize card to verify it. The shipment packaging fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydim7821 on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1) Real polarized 2) Small price 3) Metal border 4) Very strong case and cleaning cloth included Cons:1) No picture to check the polarization (but i checked on the PC monitor - there is polarization :) OtherThoughts:Goods received within 43 days after payment. Russian Mai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykashmire on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a nice product, light weight, good finish, and these are really polarized glasses. case is semi hard but it does the job, it comes with a cleaning cloth and when i bought these glasses dx.com did not send me any polarized card with it and i complained ab... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymomchild on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sunglasses are very good and really polarized. They do the job, removing most of the light in glass and water. I bought them for fishing and driving and I am happy with the performance they offer. Also I think they look good - better then expected . Cons:A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLangstra on 05/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap Polarized Works like expected Doesn't break that easily It comes with a nice container to keep the glasses save when they are in your jacket or bag. Cons:Doesn't fit on my nose, I got quite a wide nose, so I would only advice these glasses to people with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdoba on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The glasses are a give away for the price. The work very well as stated on the advert. Good fro driving during the day and also works well for night driving. The y help prevent direct glare and reflections from on coming vehicles. Can also be useful when not driving, as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshelacked on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These glasses are great for the price and allow full vision when driving. ALso they are very fashionable and for a teenager I even wear them out without much hesitiation. I was surpsied how much of a difference there was from fake sunglasses that aren't polazi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybiggeorge on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very comfortable Dark tint really cuts down the glare and light coming in Polarized lenses cut down on even more UV light UV light rating of 400 is real and they are safe to use. Frames are metal, sturdy construction Comes with a protective case and c... Read more

4 0
  • posted byhhermes on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are a sunglasses at a super price. The lenses are nice and clear with no visible distortion, and the polarising works exactly as it should. They're very good for driving as they reduce the glare significantly. Cons:Being an all-metal frame they can start... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections