DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
Customer’s impression:
Good value good looking Good quality heavy Works perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysubzero523 on 12/17/2014

Pros: Very good looking pair of glases Nice solid frame They're very well build they feel strong and has a really good paint job Cons: NONE It's a very good pair of glasses but a little bit small if you have a big head. For my it was a perfect fit so I'm very happy with them Read more

Impression:good looking;

1 0 0

• posted bybelgianmotor on 11/25/2014

This nice sunglasses come in a small storage box. The box by itself is easily worth the 5 dollar! I've bended the small supports for your nose to have it better positioned. This was no problem at all. Glasses are polarized. They give a clear view, even with lots of sunlight. Does what a real "polaroid"... Read more

Impression:Works perfect,Cheaper than on the market;

0 0 0

• posted bymattman58 on 11/21/2014

The case was very good quality as well as having a microfibres cloth. Nice dark tint and fits perfectly on my head (I have quite a wide head). Definitely Buy :). Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasezequiel on 11/20/2014

estube un año y medio esperando que la aduana me los entregue y por fin llegaron son excelentes por su precio son muy recomendables estoy muy satisfecho con el producto Read more

Impression:goooddd;

0 0 0

• posted by27augusta27 on 10/07/2014

It is the cheapest polarized glasses. My glasses frame bolt was too tight, so it hard to open the frame. The design is quite old. However the polarized is really works. My personal thought this glasses was made for function not style. Read more

Impression:stiff;

0 2 0

• posted byEinsley on 08/16/2014

One word is enough actually, awesome. Well, after my brother lost my glasses i was looking good glasses all over the shops, never found good one thou, actually good ones has 100$+ prices, and most of them small for my head whatever, i just found it, read some reviews in DX then PAM! i just added to carts,... Read more

Lİttle Price, Great Quality

Impression:Splendid Work!;

0 0 1

• posted byUpens on 07/31/2014

Pros: amazing quality, very strong metal frame, clear view, UV protection, objects seen much clearer in sunny conditions, doesnt strain the eyes and doesnt cause head ache. Cons: slightly big for the face, doesnt cover entire viewing angle, but will used to get. overall happy with the product, amazing ... Read more

Great product Great product

Impression:Good quality,heavy,slightly big;

0 0 1

• posted bypedromnf on 07/28/2014

Great quality for the price. The negative was, the item takes more then a month to arrive. The sunglasses are realy polarized like the description says. Read more

Impression:Impression OK;

0 0 0

• posted byJeremy111 on 07/08/2014

The polarized lens are indeed polarized! You can verify it by putting the lens in front of an LCD and rotating the lens clockwise. You'll then notice that the LCD has turned completely dark. You don't need a polarize card to verify it. The shipment packaging from DX is really good and the sunglasses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydim7821 on 06/25/2014

1) Real polarized 2) Small price 3) Metal border 4) Very strong case and cleaning cloth included 1) No picture to check the polarization (but i checked on the PC monitor - there is polarization :) Goods received within 43 days after payment. Russian Mail changed the track number, so I could not track ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections