DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard UV400 Protection Alloy Frame Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice cool Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9285222 on 03/21/2017

very comfortable to wear

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by10951991 on 03/16/2017

Pro: Price, quality good enough, good case and wipe. The colors look good throuh the glasses. I think it protects good my eyes from the shine of the sun without sacrifing clarity. Cons: It has not. Its ok to me .

Nice glasses with case Nice glasses with case Nice glasses with case

Impression:nice,good looking,Confortable;

0 0 0

• posted byLucasPedro2013 on 03/12/2017

o oculos tem um bom acabamento, não é todo luxuoso, mas é bom, bem construido e a lente é polarizada

0 0 0

• posted byRatovaari on 03/04/2017

There are some things we all can find really usefull and one of these things are sunglasses. So, not owning ones and Finnish winter being really REALLY bright with all the snow brightening things to whole new level, having sunglasses is really usefull. So not having sunglasses as I lost the ones,... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMhoeven on 03/02/2017

Pro: - Real polarized glasses (tested them with my branded Polaroid glasses) - Solid Design & quality, - Comes in a protecting case (nice cause you'll never know how mail will treat the package). Con: Euh... non except there so good that my girl saw these polarized glasses in Police Style and now... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRik0331 on 03/02/2017

I wanted to redeem my dx points and ordered this pair of sunglasses. I was actually surprised by the quality, I expected some plastic shades. It came with a protective case. I think it look good on me and i'm going to use it driving a speedboat.

0 0 0

• posted bybenjibetanzo on 02/27/2017

Pros: Good Looking, cheap but well made, durable, look a lot expensier than they really are Cons: None so far If you want good sunglasses without pay too much, this ones are for you, just use the measurements to be asure they fit well in your face

Great Looking metalic sunglasses

Impression:Very good,good looking,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byFedeVera on 02/27/2017

They are really cool, please note that the polarized is really really dark! Still you can see very well with them on.

Impression:Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd78gomtbnim on 02/22/2017

pros: great price, it comes well protected and in a case. cons: it is too big for me, it didn't look good on my face.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byLordans on 02/21/2017

Pros: Very cheap and of great quality, I really tell you that they are very cheap and also comes with its case, a piece of cloth to clean them. On sunny days you will always want to wear them, looks spectacular, same or better than some fashion. Muy baratas y de gran calidad, enserio les digo que... Read more

Very cheap and of great quality. Very cheap and of great quality. Very cheap and of great quality. Very cheap and of great quality. Very cheap and of great quality.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere