Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichnovets on 05/21/2014

For such a small money given glasses case, cloth. Everything is carefully packed, wrapped in plastic earpiece. It is seen that people refer to its products with love.On sunscreen quality is also no claims: Darkening selected for mid-level lighting, which is normal for this class of glasses. Found no deficiencies. May be somewhat outdated form of points,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiagoneves12 on 04/20/2013

Great sunglasses, the quality exceeded my expectations and with a great price. Recomend to all those seeking a trendy sunglasses at a low price and good quality build. Also fits perfectly in the head Excelentes oculos de sol, recomendo There are no cons for this price, you get what you pay for and maybe more Sem contras, a qualidade excede as expectativas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEugene300 on 01/20/2013

Provides very good protection for your eyes. I would say it's a must for all Drivers (In the Car, on Motorbike or Bicycle). Great for going to the beach too. Everything is still crystal clear, without the bright strain on your eyes. The Build Quality is very good and the Price is Amazing. No Cons at all, the only Con might be that i didn't buy more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscjock on 12/16/2012

+ Solid construction + Tint shades from dark in the top portion and fades towards the bottom + Comfortable for daily wear + No distortion + Comes with trendy carry case + If you lose/break one frequently(like me), you can always buy another one :) - Would have preferred it without the cheap 'Carrera' logo on the nose bridge I have visited innumerable ... Read more

Fashionable carry case Smooth zipper action Contents unpacked Logo on nose bridge(which i personally dislike) View 1 View 2 Side view Product dimensions
    1 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

This is a well constructed pair of inexpensive polarized sun glasses. The frames are well built and very solid and sturdy. The lenses are also well built and there is no distortion when looking through them. There is no glare and the polization of the le... There are no negatives that I can see for this pair of sun glasses. Couldn't find this model ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections