DX » Community » Reviews » 11.1V 2200mAh 8C Replacement Li-Poly Battery Pack for Futaba FF9/JR 9X2/DSX9 Remote Controller
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTurosman on 01/17/2014

Battery is quite small size. Capacity is quite good for using it in radiocontrol transmitters. Cover of lithium-polymer battery should be "flamesafe" or "flame **". This lithium-polymer battery is not a flame **. You need some protective system when charging the lithium-polymer battery When using inside radio control transmitter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuriks on 11/26/2012

The battery is fully consistent with the published specifications. Used in the Turnigy 9x 9Ch Transmitter, works without problems: long and well. A significant reduction in the weight of the transmitter compared to the stock battery. When connecting to pay attention to the polarity. Size battery meets the free space in the battery compartment. Many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBugsDanny on 01/27/2012

- the battery is fine so far and works how it is meant to (I ordered this for my WFLY WFT09II, and there is enough space in the battery compartment for this pack) - reasonable price - the battery hasn't a Futuba plug as stated in the discription and the images I took the Futuba plug from my existing battery pack, cutted an unneeded plug from the battery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections