DX » Community » Reviews » Fireproof LiPo Lithium Polymer Battery Safety Guard Bag - Large Size
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvitordamiani on 01/30/2014

It is very light and closes very well due to the large velcro strip. All my 4 5000mah LiPo batteries fit inside it together. Maybe some holes on the side for the cables could be a good idea, but it works as is. Very important when carring and storing LiPo batteries. For those who have Hexas and Quads ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byggggttttttt on 01/19/2013

Big and roomy. fit all 4 batteries, two in 1200 and two in 2400 lipo lipo, all 11.1 V. Really cheap. useful for organizing your batteries. Bag closes with Velcro. I am sure that it is not fire resistant, but it is not a big problem, because the flap is made in the same made ??of fireproof material check ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybsansin on 11/05/2012

Build quality is good. Secure, and perfect size for storing multiple batteries. has slits in the side (the length of the Velcro inside strip) which is good for getting the cables in nicely for charging. Can store several (I use for 6) batteries. None so far. A Must Have because Damaged lipo cells easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertFoek on 12/13/2011

The product is cheap. Here the smaller one costs around 15 euros. And this one is a lot cheaper and bigger too. The build quality is good, it has a nice finish and feels very solid. It has a huge amount of space, way too big for my lipo actually. But for that price... None so far I am glad I got one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZhooibaal on 04/14/2011

- Large - All my lipos fit in at the same time. All 8 of them being 3S airplane lipos and 2S hardcase car lipos. - Feels well made - Charging cables go in nicely. None so far. When keeping safety in mind with the usage of lipos batteries this is a must have accessory. Damaged lipo cells easily catch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavjamash on 03/18/2011

Build quality is equal to that of the cheaper no brand ones sold in hobby shops. Secure, and perfect size for storing multiple batteries. has slits in the side (the length of the Velcro inside strip) which is good for getting the cables in nicely for charging. None really, however, would be nicer to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections