DX » Community » Reviews » Flash Diffuser Umbrella (Large)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykurakensama on 03/07/2014

The diffused light is very good, the materials and the build quality seems correct, the price is a killer. None. Maybe the shaft could have been filled instead of hollow. After many many sessions, mu old umbrellas needed a much deserved replacement. This product was cheaper that my first ones, and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Good buy especially for the price at the time. Makes a great studio kit creating that soft light look and feel. Quick and easy to setup when outside the studio. Happy to recommend this item Would prefer better packing for shipping Good buy especially for the price at the time. Makes a great studio kit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Good buy especially for the price at the time. Makes a great studio kit creating that soft light look and feel. Quick and easy to setup when outside the studio. Happy to recommend this item Would prefer better packing when shipping as they came slightly bent and the box ends torn a bit. Good buy especially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIcoDeejay on 12/28/2013

Good price, good diffuser umbrella, I bought two of them. I had a great experience, It's a great compliment for Yongnuo flash The fabric it's hard to clean. The central stick it's not strong, so, be careful to do strong of it. I bought two , one of them has the central stik broken, and gave me back the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykonan187 on 12/16/2013

light, almost see through, fits into standard umbrella holder, diffuses like it should, shipped in a plastic wrapper. can think of one...works like it should, the price could be lower. be easy at opening and closing, may rip. given that this is only white plastic and some metal spokes the price is high.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylumiere83 on 08/28/2013

Simple and fits in a small space when collapsed... turns to a huge light source when expanded and - of course - flash used. I was a bit surprised how evenly it distributes light. Definitely worth buying. None so far. It's made of the same fabric as normal umbrellas and tents, but it's white. It can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaira1 on 07/12/2013

buena construcción, buen material, se lo ve justo para lo que lo necesito, lo he probado en diversas situaciones y con buen resultado, suaviza muy bien, es da mas fácil montaje que el box y permite el uso externo la tela parece algo frágil, pero con cuidado no habría problemas, es ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatenroshi on 06/17/2013

- Price (the best) - Good Size (90 cms full open) - Quality (contruction materials are good) - Umbrella holder a little soft This item has a good quality-price relationship. Is a good choice for a portable studio. I use this umbrella with a Canon 580EXII flash as my principal soruce of light. The size ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjhonlatorre on 06/01/2013

Good price, good diffuser umbrella, I bought three of them. I had a great experience, It's a great compliment for Yongnuo flash The fabric it's hard to clean. The central stick it's not strong, so, be careful to do strong of it. I bought three , one of them has the fabric broke, has a little circle like ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymundstock on 04/29/2013

I had another one also coming from DX, and this one has the metal parts that seem a little bit stronger and better built. The light it produces is good and smooth. Of course, it doesn't look like one expensive umbrella, but turns out it's not. The white coat needs to be translucent, so it does not have ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections