DX » Community » Reviews » Flash Diffuser Umbrella (Large)
  • 5 star 36 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykurakensama on 03/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The diffused light is very good, the materials and the build quality seems correct, the price is a killer. Cons:None. Maybe the shaft could have been filled instead of hollow. OtherThoughts:After many many sessions, mu old umbrellas needed a much deserved repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good buy especially for the price at the time. Makes a great studio kit creating that soft light look and feel. Quick and easy to setup when outside the studio. Happy to recommend this item Cons:Would prefer better packing for shipping OtherThoughts:Good buy e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good buy especially for the price at the time. Makes a great studio kit creating that soft light look and feel. Quick and easy to setup when outside the studio. Happy to recommend this item Cons:Would prefer better packing when shipping as they came slightly b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcoDeejay on 12/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, good diffuser umbrella, I bought two of them. I had a great experience, It's a great compliment for Yongnuo flash Cons:The fabric it's hard to clean. The central stick it's not strong, so, be careful to do strong of it. OtherThoughts:I bought two ,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonan187 on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:light, almost see through, fits into standard umbrella holder, diffuses like it should, shipped in a plastic wrapper. Cons:can think of one...works like it should, the price could be lower. be easy at opening and closing, may rip. OtherThoughts:given that this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylumiere83 on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple and fits in a small space when collapsed... turns to a huge light source when expanded and - of course - flash used. I was a bit surprised how evenly it distributes light. Definitely worth buying. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:It's made of the same fabric as norm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaira1 on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:buena construcción, buen material, se lo ve justo para lo que lo necesito, lo he probado en diversas situaciones y con buen resultado, suaviza muy bien, es da mas fácil montaje que el box y permite el uso externo Cons:la tela parece algo frágil, p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatenroshi on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price (the best) - Good Size (90 cms full open) - Quality (contruction materials are good) Cons:- Umbrella holder a little soft OtherThoughts:This item has a good quality-price relationship. Is a good choice for a portable studio. I use this umbrella with a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjhonlatorre on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, good diffuser umbrella, I bought three of them. I had a great experience, It's a great compliment for Yongnuo flash Cons:The fabric it's hard to clean. The central stick it's not strong, so, be careful to do strong of it. OtherThoughts:I bought three... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymundstock on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I had another one also coming from DX, and this one has the metal parts that seem a little bit stronger and better built. The light it produces is good and smooth. Cons:Of course, it doesn't look like one expensive umbrella, but turns out it's not. The white coat needs... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections