DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Port 10/100M Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch (Auto MDI/MDIX)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaaaze on 06/06/2013

compact, silent (no fan), low power (~10W max) and does not heat up. Even the plug was the european one (which is a first in DX for me). I didn't notice any difference in speed or packet loss from my previous 3com, so I guess it's 10/100M just as the other. nothing. I'm just using it for ~24h so I cannot comment on stability. Until now, nothing to complaint ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPdunkel on 01/19/2013

Just what expected and more! I needed to connect more stuff to my Ethernet and this does it - well. Good quality, does not heat up, no problems. Plug and play! None. More slots? I would prefer the round pegs on the power supply. Now I solved this with the flat-to-round converter. Much better than Wi-Fi. This is faster, more reliable and quicker to setup.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamfris on 06/13/2012

I needed a switch and that worked perfect. - Plug and play. Just connected it to the electricity and then the the connections to send and receive info and it worked. no need of further configurations. - I have a PS3 connected via this switch and can stream content without problems - The materials are low quality. Cheap plastic - Doesn't include adaptator ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections