This will allow you to grab video from old devices such as video cameras, that only had analog outputs.
It works even on Windows 7-8.
Video output is pretty close to the input, not too much quality is lost. There is not enough documentation on the manual. If you are using Win7 or 8 you will need to run it in compatibility mode (XP SP3) and run as admin.... Read more
Everything is very basic but that just means it's easy to set up and quick to get going. Does work fine with Win7 64bit (drivers included). The driver provided was recognised by my other video editing software applications so I don't have to use AV Grabber, the included software (though this is fine for simple grabs). The box doesn't mention anything ... Read more
bought this to reformat all my old vhs tapes into a dvd format. Took it out ofthe package, installed the drives and program, next thing you know I'm already recording. - simple to use
- great price (considering you can get this at futureshop for $80) -made out of a cheap plastic - the program is fairly limited (could have been better if there was a ... Read more
Our VCR had died, and we had a number of VHS tapes of weddings, family events, school concerts, etc that were going to be lost to time. This device, along with a borrowed VCR has allowed us to transfer these memories to digital format. Very simple to use, and decent quality for transferring old VHS tapes. Editing software was limited. Tools like this ... Read more
- very easy to use
- device comes with CD with "EZ Grabber" so you don't have to install any additional program like pinnacle
- you can choose S-Video cable or composite cable
- perfect compatibility with Windows 7 64-bit, you just bave to plug one side to usb on pc and the other to device you want to connect - price could be even lower - ... Read more
I just purchased mine and installed. It's working perfectly. Audio and video are captured with very good quality for an $18 product. The CD included software for Win 7 64-bit, which was excellent! Allows you to capture with DVD quality 720p. None that I can think of. If you computer doesn't have a good quality power adapter some interferences might ... Read more
Works well with windows 7 64-bit.
Even recording sound through it works. S-VHS and Composite input. Stereo sound input. I'm not using the applications that came with it. I use VirtualDub to record. So I cant say anything about those. But they probably work just fine. Runs a little hot after long use. Make a copy of the drivers that came with this grabber ... Read more
Having tried many methods of capturing VHS tapes to my computer, I once again turned to Dealextreme to see if they had a solution, and here it is. - Simple to work with,
- Installed without problems (Windows 7)
- Build quality is fair, but not very cheap - You need a VCR to work with it
- The software, although easy to work, feels limited and simple,... Read more
- Lightweight and portable
- Use on PC or laptop
- Clear picture
- Usefull software
- Works using Windows seven 64-bits
- One click recording
- DVD resolution - Came with a loose (USB) connector wire. Carefully opened the casing and solved the problem. I have no idea what this does on slower PC's (using an Intel7 processor) regarding lost frames.
I ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.