DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Video & Audio Grabber Capture (Silver + Black + Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaurbano on 10/26/2013

This will allow you to grab video from old devices such as video cameras, that only had analog outputs. It works even on Windows 7-8. Video output is pretty close to the input, not too much quality is lost. There is not enough documentation on the manual. If you are using Win7 or 8 you will need to run ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byADAP on 10/22/2013

Everything is very basic but that just means it's easy to set up and quick to get going. Does work fine with Win7 64bit (drivers included). The driver provided was recognised by my other video editing software applications so I don't have to use AV Grabber, the included software (though this is fine ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bystablok on 09/06/2013

bought this to reformat all my old vhs tapes into a dvd format. Took it out ofthe package, installed the drives and program, next thing you know I'm already recording. - simple to use - great price (considering you can get this at futureshop for $80) -made out of a cheap plastic - the program is fairly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehud42 on 09/03/2013

Our VCR had died, and we had a number of VHS tapes of weddings, family events, school concerts, etc that were going to be lost to time. This device, along with a borrowed VCR has allowed us to transfer these memories to digital format. Very simple to use, and decent quality for transferring old VHS tapes.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byIjacek on 04/20/2013

- very easy to use - device comes with CD with "EZ Grabber" so you don't have to install any additional program like pinnacle - you can choose S-Video cable or composite cable - perfect compatibility with Windows 7 64-bit, you just bave to plug one side to usb on pc and the other to device ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byPauloOliveira on 11/24/2012

I just purchased mine and installed. It's working perfectly. Audio and video are captured with very good quality for an $18 product. The CD included software for Win 7 64-bit, which was excellent! Allows you to capture with DVD quality 720p. None that I can think of. If you computer doesn't have a good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybabbglin on 11/14/2012

Works well with windows 7 64-bit. Even recording sound through it works. S-VHS and Composite input. Stereo sound input. I'm not using the applications that came with it. I use VirtualDub to record. So I cant say anything about those. But they probably work just fine. Runs a little hot after long use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrGana on 05/05/2012

Having tried many methods of capturing VHS tapes to my computer, I once again turned to Dealextreme to see if they had a solution, and here it is. - Simple to work with, - Installed without problems (Windows 7) - Build quality is fair, but not very cheap - You need a VCR to work with it - The software,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byverhaaf on 11/16/2011

- Lightweight and portable - Use on PC or laptop - Clear picture - Usefull software - Works using Windows seven 64-bits - One click recording - DVD resolution - Came with a loose (USB) connector wire. Carefully opened the casing and solved the problem. I have no idea what this does on slower PC's (using ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections