DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Video & Audio Grabber Capture (Silver + Black + Red)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byehud42 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Our VCR had died, and we had a number of VHS tapes of weddings, family events, school concerts, etc that were going to be lost to time. This device, along with a borrowed VCR has allowed us to transfer these memories to digital format. Very simple to use, and decent qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIjacek on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very easy to use - device comes with CD with "EZ Grabber" so you don't have to install any additional program like pinnacle - you can choose S-Video cable or composite cable - perfect compatibility with Windows 7 64-bit, you just bave to plug one s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPauloOliveira on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I just purchased mine and installed. It's working perfectly. Audio and video are captured with very good quality for an $18 product. The CD included software for Win 7 64-bit, which was excellent! Allows you to capture with DVD quality 720p. Cons:None that I can... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybabbglin on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well with windows 7 64-bit. Even recording sound through it works. S-VHS and Composite input. Stereo sound input. I'm not using the applications that came with it. I use VirtualDub to record. So I cant say anything about those. But they probably work just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrGana on 05/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Having tried many methods of capturing VHS tapes to my computer, I once again turned to Dealextreme to see if they had a solution, and here it is. - Simple to work with, - Installed without problems (Windows 7) - Build quality is fair, but not very cheap Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byverhaaf on 11/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Lightweight and portable - Use on PC or laptop - Clear picture - Usefull software - Works using Windows seven 64-bits - One click recording - DVD resolution Cons:- Came with a loose (USB) connector wire. Carefully opened the casing and solved the problem. Ot... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections