DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (12cm)
  • 5 star 19 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by brunols on 06/16/2014

Pros: The fan is very good, it is huge, a nice size, and it is silent. I don't know what to say about a simple fan, but it is cheap, it arrived fast, and it does the job very well! It came packed and clean. It pushes a lot of air, it will keep your PC better cooled for sure! Cons: Nothing, the fan works 100%, tested. OtherThoughts: It is big, i... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by loke1 on 05/15/2014

Pros: Very good fans that push a lot of air. These fans can also be linked together so you can power a multitude of fans from one socket on your PSU, if you already use almost all of your power supply connections. The quality of the fans is very good and they have very low noise levels, even after I mounted them directly on the computer chassi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Arismar on 02/20/2014

Pros: Great power of ventilation, although its dimensions is quite silent, sturdy and well built. Its installation is practice. Its price is reasonable. Cons: Fulfills its purpose. No comment against. OtherThoughts: If increased the wire at approximately 20 cm would facilitate its installation without the need for adaptations. Accompanies only... Read more

0 0
  • posted by matiasvt on 12/03/2013

Pros: -Relatively Silent fan (not super silent, but quite silent). -Quite easy to install. -Seems strong built. Cons: -Relatively short wires -Not that silent -Doesnt come with screws. OtherThoughts: As i said, you get what you pay for. Not very expensive fans, not very silent, not superb quallity, but quite good and functional. It'll be better... Read more

0 0
  • posted by smarib on 11/13/2013

Pros: its good, gets the air going, cools your pc and still is cheap, its quiet and runs smoothly Cons: smells weird first 2 day's (smell of an electrical burn) then after that it goes away, it only has 2 screws not 4 like its supposed to haveits not really thin, it has a molex connector and only does one speed OtherThoughts: if you need one ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RicardoConsonni on 07/08/2013

Pros: - Inexpensive - Quiet (for the first year) - Easy to install - Good airflow Cons: - Cheaply made, so it's disposable - After 1 year, it starts to make noise and wobble. This is caused mainly by the dust carried by the airflow that sticks to the movable parts. OtherThoughts: This is a PC Chassis fan that lasts about 1 year, and then starts... Read more

0 0
  • posted by carlesgv on 06/02/2013

Pros: Es barato respecto a los precios locales que hay por aqui, en España. Es silencioso, son bajas revoluciones. Conector de 2 hilos sin sensor de velocidad con conector molex macho y hembra como se indica en las fotos. Cons: solo viene con 2 tornillos para montaje, como sustituia a uno averiado esto no fue problema OtherThoughts: Es un... Read more

2 0
  • posted by fnordicle on 02/20/2013

Pros: Balanced and smooth rotation. Free-running and effective air movement at reduced current, Very quiet operation Excellent quality throughout. Cons: No cons at all. OtherThoughts: Thanks to DX for finding this gem of a fan. And the reviews helped me decide to buy these, otherwise a difficult choice when so little information is offered by e... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LucasSantiagoo on 01/24/2013

Pros: Works well and it's silent enough for me. Combined with a grill it enhances the cpu performance. Cons: It's not as fast as I imagine. The amount of air that produces is less than my old 8cm fan. Also I find quite difficult to install it with a guard grill protector (sku:38233) because the fan blades brushed with it OtherThoughts: I would... Read more

2 0
  • posted by JoseMC on 01/07/2013

Pros: It's quite a a big fan that don't do any noise when working. It moves a lot of air. It is cheap Cons: There should be more technical info at the DX page: it's important to know the voltage, in this case is 12v (but not all the computer fans are 12v) OtherThoughts: For the use I have envisage, it works not as expected: it's a 12v fan and m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections