DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (12cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Fast Very Satisfied Efficient Silent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9187815 on 07/22/2015

easy to place in pc

Impression:good,Very Satisfied,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byHenry00 on 07/07/2015

Pros: Sturdy and very well built. The size is huge and for this price you really can't go wrong. It doesn't use a whole lot of power and can be connected to an ordinary molex connector. It's very silent and may not be the fastest spinning fan but it's enough to move the hot air out the back of I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadLinux on 12/11/2014

It works well once installed. It's really silent because of low rpm. But because this low rpm it does not move much air. It moves just enough. My original antec fans move three times more air. It smell like burnt when installed but it's not. I will watch them in case it's the fan. But maybe it's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by100le on 09/22/2014

It is a nice fan, works as advertised. The installation went without problems. The fan works without problems, it is silent during operation. Great value for the price. The only con is that it takes a very very long time to reach Croatia (well over a month).

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

The fan is very good, it is huge, a nice size, and it is silent. I don't know what to say about a simple fan, but it is cheap, it arrived fast, and it does the job very well! It came packed and clean. It pushes a lot of air, it will keep your PC better cooled for sure! Nothing, the fan works It a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloke1 on 05/15/2014

Very good fans that push a lot of air. These fans can also be linked together so you can power a multitude of fans from one socket on your PSU, if you already use almost all of your power supply connections. The quality of the fans is very good and they have very low noise levels, even after I on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArismar on 02/20/2014

Great power of ventilation, although its dimensions is quite silent, sturdy and well built. Its installation is practice. Its price is reasonable. Fulfills its purpose. No comment against. If increased the wire at approximately 20 cm would facilitate its installation without the need for only two... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

J'ai décidé je faire confiance et j'en ai acheté 2 et je n'ai pas été déçu il ne sont pas cher et assez performant je ne regrette pas cette achat je suis même content de l'avoir effectué Je n'ai pas remarqué d'inconvéniants Je vous conseille... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistepaniuk on 01/05/2014

Just what you've expected, a cheap fan. It is quite silent and blows a good amount of air. Quality is about the same you find in most Chinese PC chassis. Includes screws. Comes with male/female 4-pin molex combination, useful if you plan to use it in a PC. The label is of the center and looks No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielSbrug on 12/15/2013

Works weel just as a normal fan should, the levels of ventilation and refrigeration are within the expected. Has a good price if compared to the ones find in local makets. In one of the fans (I bought three), there was a screeching noise that were fixed by distancing it a little more from the are... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere