DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.2W 108-Lumen 3500K 24-SMD LED Car Warm White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfajt on 04/02/2014

The lights work well and stable. It's easily plugged in and can be used as a replacement for older halogen G4 lamps. The luminosity is a bit low and I don't think it reaches 108 lumens and the color temperature is more towards bright white (4000K). I user 6 LEDs as an illumination for the kitchen's countertop. They are not as bright as halogen lamps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaernoutvd on 11/13/2013

These are very nice compact LED-lights. They have a good (not to cold) color temperature and are small enough to fit in almost every lamp. Has a plus and minus connection, so you might have to change the wiring of your lamp. Resistors on the back can get hot, so make sure these have some space to dissipate. Connector is a little bit wider than regular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoRatoBR on 02/28/2013

- Small size but amazing light I used this item to illuminate the sound table in events - The price is OK, nothing overprice, but not lowpriced either Could have a 2 pack for this item, the price could be better but overall it a good item Dont look to the light too much, or you will have a headache, the light is strong, this item is good to buy in pairs,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblancamaria on 01/02/2013

It is cheap and this kind of products are not easy to find in here Is quite badly built. As i was installing it, two of them broke. I will try to repair it to make the purchase worthy, but i am not that sure it will hold a reparation. The metal parts are very fragile. I think is a design problem. Other than that, The light is fine, and econimise a lor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys08aka on 02/17/2012

Light is bright, not too yellow and not blue, very comfortable for eyes. After 9 months using, all LEDs are still working, light emission didn't decrease. Every three LEDs have own resistor, eight chains in parralel. Enough reliable in cause of damage some LEDs. There's a possibility to apply a heatsink on the bach side if the lamp allows. Perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonasKoeritz on 11/03/2011

Nice color temperature High brightness and good angle pcb fits into nearly every lamp Pin spacing too narrow (need to bend outwards to fit into my lamps) cheap build quality (had to solder all pins again) Should be built with better solder for the pins (completely cold solder points) LED quality is really good (even the soldering of the SMD parts) Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaghtus on 08/05/2011

Fairly warm light. Due to its small size, it fits the reflectors using original G4 halogen bulbs. Not as bright as original G4 halogen bulbs. You always need to leave at least one original halogen bulb in the circuit otherwise the 12V transformer will not operate correctly. If you do not mind not being able to fit the glass to the reflector after installing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiksbob on 07/12/2011

Warm white, though it seems tan compared to halogen's yellow... Color rendering seems slightly reduced in a direct comparison. Low power draw. (measured about 100mA @ 12V) Construction seems pretty solid. The emitters are set up as 8 groups of 3 LEDs, with a current-limiting resistor for each group. That means if one LED fails, it will also disable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydutchtrade on 07/06/2011

- Great light - Warm White - Low engergy usage - Low price - the 2 pins are not similar to G4 bulbs. I had to bend the pins more inward so the pins are equal to the original bulbs. - with 1 unit both pins fell of as soon as i touched it. Was easy to fix. Would be great if it was available for AC12v. Lots of light for a low price. Be advised if you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydataplumber9 on 06/25/2011

Of all the LED emitters sold by DX, I think these are the best deal for your money. They are easily incorporated into most any circuit or housing, and the bulky connector pin can be removed easily to utilize just the original solder tabs. The unit is labeled with + and - terminals, so there's no guesswork. The color is not the harsh blue one might expect,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections