DX » Community » Reviews » Bellsouth 22-Channel FRS Walkie Talkie (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanosp22 on 02/22/2014

easy to use walkie talkie, was bought as a christmas present for my nephew but it prove to be more than a toy. i never expected to have a good receiving for long distance but the clarify of sound for over a km distance it's exceptional. the buttons looks like they won't last for many years. it has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySinisha on 01/22/2014

Well, I was thought this is kind a toy for my 8 years old son. But that is proved as a fault - this is just right device for communications as good as some brand named products. Sound is loud and clear and display is readable enough to see everything on it. Good thing is that it is illuminated. Operating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinoti on 11/05/2013

Beautiful! Its not a toy, its real!!! My kids (and I) loved it!!! Really Worth the buy!!! I´ll buy 2 more!!! Very good built quality! My younger kid left it on the flor 3 times and it still perfect!! Battery should be rechargable, as cell phones. Besides this, realy no cons!! I live on the 15th ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoaze2000 on 08/14/2013

Great little walkie talkies! Delivery took only two weeks to Norway. Similar walkie talkies cost at least 5x the price overhere. I bought it for my kids to play with but will also it use it as a baby monitor when hiking etc... The Image is not correct though the two coloured buttons are actually black ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymarcospincha on 07/29/2013

It has the same features and quality than similar products with a quarter of its price. The flashlight is very useful. Very good range in the field rather than on the city with buildings I did not find cons in relation to the low price and good quality product implemented a battery instead of batteries,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaila994 on 05/04/2013

this walkie talky i brought to my young sister and brother. and they loved it. im impressed they cost in Kazakhstan like 50$-55$... it comes with in 2. and its 5 km.. i have tried and it did work. and it catches other walkie talkies. its little very easy to use. comes with menu. so you know how to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysegrwolf on 04/21/2013

Great radio for the money. Inserted the batteries - it worked. Instruction is in English. Not yet measured the distance. Within the apartment catches perfectly! Signal is strong. Plastic and buttons is good quality. Have many channels for talk. it need 4 AA batteries for one radio. But it is not real ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypelodecastor on 04/12/2013

No son los Walkie Talkies que ordené, me enviaron el modelo superior... asi que no me quejo! Los Walkie Talkies son realmente compactos! Se pueden agarrar con una sola mano sin peligro de que se caigan. Tiene un gran alcance, no es el que dice la publicación, pero es muy bueno. Ninguna hasta ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaarcha on 02/02/2013

Light,easy to use, all-in-all a good bargain pretty durable as well dropped it about 10 times works fine high battery consumption, low radius i need a powerful battery for longer usage(i use 8x rechargeable ones lasts longer then expected ), as for the distance only about 250-300 meters but fits my purpose ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycarolc on 01/18/2013

Good quality, many functions, good design, they delivered it in a good time nothing I bought these walkie talkies for my cousin that leaves in germany, it was for his birthday, so i wasnt oble to see the product my description its the one my sister gave me, she was very happy and she told me that these ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections