DX » Community » Reviews » Bellsouth 22-Channel FRS Walkie Talkie (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Great product . Great stuff toy Excelentes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykelosso on 04/19/2016

Pros:works as advertised Cons:Nothing right now

Impression:Great product,Great stuff;

0 0 0

• posted byhuvgu on 12/21/2015

Pros: Easy to use, has a flashlight option also. After a year use still working no problem with it. Cons: none, yet.

Impression:Great stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bydov20 on 11/23/2015

and you have to buy batteries separately.

Impression:toy;

0 0 0

• posted byTonoMoron on 11/16/2015

llegaron perfecto. usan baterias 3a. tienen buena distancia. excelente calidad precio.

Impression:Excelentes;

0 0 0

• posted byMargy on 03/11/2015

great walkie talkies, they are not just toys, they work great.

Impression:.;

0 1 0

• posted bypanosp22 on 02/22/2014

easy to use walkie talkie, was bought as a christmas present for my nephew but it prove to be more than a toy. i never expected to have a good receiving for long distance but the clarify of sound for over a km distance it's exceptional. the buttons looks like they won't last for many years. it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySinisha on 01/22/2014

Well, I was thought this is kind a toy for my 8 years old son. But that is proved as a fault - this is just right device for communications as good as some brand named products. Sound is loud and clear and display is readable enough to see everything on it. Good thing is that it is illuminated. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucdogge on 10/17/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: It is a little walkie talkie so you can carry it easily with you everywhere. Easy to use, don't need the manual to understand it. It is a very nice thing to give to your kids to play with. Cons: There is noise... Read more

Impression:toy;

0 0 0

• posted bysinoti on 11/05/2013

Beautiful! Its not a toy, its real!!! My kids (and I) loved it!!! Really Worth the buy!!! I´ll buy 2 more!!! Very good built quality! My younger kid left it on the flor 3 times and it still perfect!! Battery should be rechargable, as cell phones. Besides this, realy no cons!! I live on the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoaze2000 on 08/14/2013

Great little walkie talkies! Delivery took only two weeks to Norway. Similar walkie talkies cost at least 5x the price overhere. I bought it for my kids to play with but will also it use it as a baby monitor when hiking etc... The Image is not correct though the two coloured buttons are actually... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere