DX » Community » Reviews » Bellsouth 22-Channel FRS Walkie Talkie (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoaze2000 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little walkie talkies! Delivery took only two weeks to Norway. Similar walkie talkies cost at least 5x the price overhere. I bought it for my kids to play with but will also it use it as a baby monitor when hiking etc... Cons:The Image is not correct though the two... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylaila994 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this walkie talky i brought to my young sister and brother. and they loved it. im impressed they cost in Kazakhstan like 50$-55$... it comes with in 2. and its 5 km.. i have tried and it did work. and it catches other walkie talkies. its little very easy to use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysegrwolf on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great radio for the money. Inserted the batteries - it worked. Instruction is in English. Not yet measured the distance. Within the apartment catches perfectly! Signal is strong. Plastic and buttons is good quality. Have many channels for talk. Cons:it need 4 AA batteri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypelodecastor on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No son los Walkie Talkies que ordené, me enviaron el modelo superior... asi que no me quejo! Los Walkie Talkies son realmente compactos! Se pueden agarrar con una sola mano sin peligro de que se caigan. Tiene un gran alcance, no es el que dice la publicación, pe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaarcha on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light,easy to use, all-in-all a good bargain pretty durable as well dropped it about 10 times works fine Cons:high battery consumption, low radius OtherThoughts:i need a powerful battery for longer usage(i use 8x rechargeable ones lasts longer then expected ),... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycarolc on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, many functions, good design, they delivered it in a good time Cons:nothing OtherThoughts:I bought these walkie talkies for my cousin that leaves in germany, it was for his birthday, so i wasnt oble to see the product my description its the one my sister ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatungui on 06/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use. Just as 1, 2, 3 - Construction appears to be solid... and i dont want to probe it :) - Volume. Very loud. You can hear it even if you're in the street - The led light. Isn't shiny, but you can get a fast look on anything and you don't need to turn... Read more

9 0
  • posted bytonygils on 04/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:really good range. the sound is verry good and have try it with building, and it's still working on 3 KM. I use it for a geocaching, and everyone love it. the small light is verry usable. my children like it two. Cons:it's not so good for on the road.it doesn't work on my... Read more

5 0
  • ok
    posted byhonor23 on 10/28/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap, facil deusar son muy compactos y no ocupan nada de espacio, son muy manejables y practicos los he probado en edificios cerrados y respondes bastante bien a una distancia de 400metros, tambien los he probado en campo abierto en montaña y funcionan a... Read more

1 1
  • posted byeugene12 on 01/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good range. About 1 km in urban. Good sound quality, until you not in noisy enviroment. Compatible to all FRS radios, and surely to other pair(s) of the same device. (We have about 10 pairs). About 20 hours with fully charged SKU.10730 (relatively active communications)... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections