DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Self-Recharged 10-LED White Light Lampions (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysAIemcZZ on 05/01/2014

- Switches itself on in the evening and will shine for a few hours in summer. Never forget to turn them on and never worry about costs of electricity again. - They look nice and make for a very festive atmosphere. - The "lampions" are somewhat hard to attach to the lights and one may come off from time ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEugeneVRN on 12/31/2013

Nice looking stuff, good to use in the garden or at home. Good colours of lamps, good quality of this stuff. Easy to install. - A weak light. - Do not work when solar panel is higher than lamps. Price can be lower. I satisfyed with this stuff, but my mark is only 4 because it does not work when the solar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeskito on 09/12/2013

The price is alright. The lampions look nice on the balcony. LED could be brighter. The lampions don't produce a great light. We bought these lampions for our balcony. We already had some from "a big swedish furniture seller" and wanted to buy more but the article was not available any longer.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byknol12 on 05/13/2013

This product is easy to assemble. also pritty Rigid. Lights stay on very long. I was home at 5 o'clock in the morning and they were still on, and they probably turned on around 10 in the evening. LED's could be brighter. I bought another set to add an extra led in the lampion so it will be brighter. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygalbano on 05/13/2013

- Not expensive - It travels all folded and it takes about 10 minutes to get it together. Everything is made of plastic and synthetics so it seems that it can be used outside without problem. - Great for outdoor parties as well as BBQ - Good for my Gazebo, I already bought other two. -No Cons really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglenalec on 04/23/2013

Celebration-neutral. Very bright and colourful. The solar doesn't stand up to providing much power for very long - an hour or so after a day in bright sunlight (swapping out the AA for a D-cell of the same type may improve things if you know enough basic electronics to handle a soldering iron) I actually ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRahulnow on 01/27/2013

These lights make it very easy to decorate, no extension cords! I love the lights . If your not worried about your lights burning all night this set will do fine. It was actually fun to decorate this year. May use them around my small fish pond all year.I charged them once and they seem to last forever ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byLesbert47 on 01/27/2013

Solar powered, sono electrical connection Bright colours Easy to attach to my tree. Instructions ( so simple not needed) were in English. The solar collector also comes with wall fixing plates for places where you can't use spike. Not very bright, can only be seen in pitch darkness. So nice, I have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoshikon on 08/06/2012

simple product. just plug and paly. works well. I can still see it on at 3 AM (starting from 20 +-) so it is good enough for me. the colors are nice and the solar pannel looks quite ok. not the best quality. you can see it on the led/wire connection but it is a simple product. so it is good. th e palstic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknastia on 05/29/2012

A very nice looking colourful decoration in day time and at night. I coudn't resist and ordered one from dx, and it came exactly as it is on the picture. The box was a little damaged but the product was ok. It travels all folded and it takes about 10 minutes to get it together. Everything is made of ... Read more

balcony

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections