DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Short Flint + Opener + Sawtooth
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrudtastic on 11/21/2012

Starts fires in all conditions Easy to use Lasts for quite some time The rope is a little short, and the striker doesn't work if you're a left hander. Im not sure how you're meant to use the saw, use a real saw or an axe instead Try using it on a spread out cotton wool ball to start a get a fire started.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaylorcm76 on 10/19/2011

This is a very simple piece of gear and you would think that it would be hard to screw up. Buy one at even close to this price in a surplus store or camping store here and see if you still think that. This works so much better that my big-box store flint did. Sparks more and hotter, catches tinder faster ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaylorcm76 on 08/26/2011

Perfect fero rod. Identical to ones selling here for much more. One scrape to remove the protective covering and I was throughing sparks. None, it just plain works. This would be hard to screw up but given the price I didn't actually expect something identical to the ones selling here. Simple concept,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaniak on 01/15/2011

This is probably one of the cheapest flint-and-steel you can find anywhere. It works GREAT. It is easy to use and produce big sparks, which ignite things without any problems. It has a good bottle-opener and decent saw-tooth to make tinder. *Easy to use. *Cheap. *Works perfectly. *Absolutely none! The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections