DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing for NDS (Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 61% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluke27 on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap. - Acceptable quality, not as the original, but better than others. - Fits all right. Cons:- The upper screen plastic doesn't have enough glue, so you'll need some plastic glue to fix it well. - The screw covers are a tiny bit bigger than the holes its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvipvisiter on 05/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought a very old NDS. Its case was broken but except this - everything worked OK. Then I purchased this case and at the end of the day I have an new looking NDS for funny price. The item definitely worth its price and does the work. After replacement there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXDr4g0nX on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It has a different colour then all those standard of-the-shelf Nintendo DS systems -The replacement case even shippes with a stylus already in the case -Even new stickers for the bottom and the top of the game system are supplied Cons:-The build quality could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXLordDeimosX on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its VERY useful when the hinges on a old DS break or cosmetic damage is very noticeable, but you dont want to buy a new DS or you cant afford it. It makes my DS look tasty and people always ask WOAH whered you get THAT DS? and it always captures people's atten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMunKiy on 03/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking, matte black NDS shell that came with all screws (Philips), buttons, decals, foot pads and screw covers. Cons:Buttons don't quite fit properly and seem to remain in a partially depressed position although unless actually pressed, they register no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiNiO64 on 10/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- obudowa jest dobrze skrojona - wszystkie elementy luzne pasuja do siebie idealnie - w zestawie dolaczono wszystkie przyciski, triggery oraz srubki! te ostatnie sa zwyczajnymi gwiazdkami wiec skrecajac konsole nie trzeba przejmowac sie specjalnymi srubokretam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg30ff on 06/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This shell is very very good, made of a good plastic. Like an official one :) Cheap Nice A black Nintendo DS is very very very cool. "Cross" screw Stickers of Nintendo in the package (so it will look like a real one) Buy it NOW !!!! :o Cons:There is a little p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVGWyvern on 06/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good if your DS shell broke or if you just want to make your DS look nicer/different. - Black case looks really good. Cons:- Doesn't come with the little tiny hinge joints, which I hoped it would. - Plastic isn't perfectly fitted in some areas, like the butt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNTHNBRD on 06/13/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a Full housing unit for cheap if you have broken your old one. The black is one of the nicer looking shells out there. Everything you needed was included. Except Instructions Cons:I found it Very hard to take out every thing and put it back in. Make sure you kno... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackblackblack on 04/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It included screws, which I was honestly not expecting. I was trying to turn a bare motherboard into a fully functional unit, and I had no screws to recycle. I was also surprised all the buttons were included. Cons:I didn't have any problems assembling it, but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections