DX » Community » Reviews » E27 10W 6500K 166-LED 1050-Lumen White Light Lamp Bulb (220V)
  • 5 star 19 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very Durable

posted by redkulat on 01/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I purchased two of these bulbs in July and honestly didn't really hope to expect much out of it. It's been several months now and the bulbs have proven to be extremely durable weather wise. I live in Canada so the winters get pretty cold, I honestly expected the LED lights to malfunction with the harsh weather but surprisingly enough they are both working amazingly well. I keep our front porch light on all night especially because of the low wattage usage. To increase the brightness, I purchased aluminum reflective tape and taped it all on the top part of the housing I have. It increased the brightness by at least 20%. Amazing bulbs for the price they're at, in stores they would at least be $40-$50.

Cons:

One of the bulbs malfunctioned for a couple days but came back to life somehow. Not sure how it worked, but it did!

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Amazing bulbs for outdoor usage. Will go through major wear and tear, especially in harsh climates.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections