DX » Community » Reviews » PC Chipset Cooling Fan (5cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycardean on 07/04/2014

- Quiet silent after one week of use - Speed controlled capable - Well constructed, it seems quite durable - Very simple packaging (inside a clear box) I bought this tiny fan to replace a damaged one in my ASRock E350 motherboard. I installed it screwing the fan directly to the heatsink of the CPU with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilipcza on 06/29/2014

Price is very cheap Silent enough, I can't really hear it at all in normal computer usage, I don't have the most silent computer though, but it's not loud by any means either. Does what it's supposed to do. Don't really have anything negative to say about the product. Don't really have much more to say,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiki0007 on 10/28/2013

very universal fan with plug, 12V and 5V connection. Quiet operation , good air volume. Great for cooling applications in computers (video card, Ram) and other electronic fields. All units I received are well balanced and run smooth. The fans come individually packed in a small plastic bag. After heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikomil1 on 06/13/2013

it is small and does what it is designed to do. in my case i use it for cooling down android stick havent noticed any. maybe it would be better if it is ball bearing instead of sleeve bearing u for that price who cares? it will be silent for some time while new for sure maybe it is a good idea to make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypils91 on 02/23/2013

cheap fan and it move a sufficient amount of air without making too much noise. small an easy to fit ordred four of these and some of them vibrate pretty badly, but i did not expect much more for the price quality could be better. the fanblades could be more stabilized. the rpm cable (yellow) dose not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybucha2211 on 03/25/2012

Simple fan for old processors. I bought 2 of these to use in an old computer that the system need to be running in Windows 98, so the processor is very old and still uses these small fans. It does the job very well and since the computer need to keep running in a dirty envoirement, it's good to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKabbal on 11/26/2010

I plugged it into an electrical current of 12V 5A and it is working very well for the purpose. I've always had problems with ADSL modems that they lost the signal or lagged by overheating, he resolved my problems. The wire it is very short, so I had to pull the molex and solder the wire running to it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanwee on 04/27/2010

The fan works and spins up and its small. Fan speed cannot be detected!. i got this to replace a fan which has a BIOS warning when the fan is not able to be detected. Apparently the yellow wire does nothing. Fan speed is not able to be detected. Not that i can think of - I bought this fan to keep in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoakwhiz on 02/09/2009

-Verrrry cheap. -12v and brushed, so can be hooked directly to a 12v battery. -Seems to work, cools down surfaces. -This fan is an odd size. It's too large for older videocard fans, incompatible with CPUs, and is too small for case fans. -Mine took a little coaxing to work. -Low CFM, and kind of slow.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandi_ on 10/15/2008

Cheap Effective Good build quality Doesn't come with screws Power cable is a little short A little noisy for its size I bought this fan for a video card that was running hot. Since the power lead protrudes a little on the blowing side I mounted it to exhaust the hot air away from the heat sink. Considering ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections