DX » Community » Reviews » SMA 1.5 DIY Connector Plug (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhagalaz on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good connectors for cable if you want to replace BNC connectors in some projects where cables must be disconnected sometimes but in general connected most of the time, or if cable should be more flexible than standard RG58/59 cable. Solid connection guaranteed. Cons:Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattInSoCal on 02/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is awesome. - The build quality is really good - Tolerances seem to be very consistent between multiple bags of connectors Cons:- Not that easy to find a crimp tool to work with the dual-size crimp ring. OtherThoughts:I used these to replace a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTweaker1 on 12/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great price. Again, nobody can beat this price. I have seen these connectors for $5,00... EACH! -Easy to solder the center pin when you use a 1mm tip on a 50W iron. You need to go into a small gap and don't want to touch/heat the screen housing causing short... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuraga on 05/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good build quality - They look nice Cons:- A bit tough to solder, as they require a very small tip to fit in there properly OtherThoughts:There are 1 male adapters and 4 female. I was hoping for the other way around, as this fact is a little unclear fro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections