Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyimbo on 10/26/2013

Very small case which is small and looks solid. Despite the two connectors (one for power and second for data) reading works well only on the data cable. I haven't tried writing yet, but I assume writing will need more power, thus need second (power) cable. The two cables have different connectors on the optical drive side, so you easilly recognize,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozzyrs on 09/24/2013

Pratico de usar não tem fonte externa, basta conectar em duas portas usb's e usar. Le e grava cds e dvds com velocidade razoável, no geral bom produto pela faixa de preço. Aparenta certa fragilidade e a ejeção do drive falha algumas vezes mais nada muito critico. Outro contra que acredito ser o maior é o preço que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanantoniobs on 03/19/2013

Works out of the box (no drivers needed, although shipped with drivers) on both Windows XP and Linux Mint 14. Linux was not advertised, but after some time for detection, it worked perfectly. Needs both usb cables connected for working properly. Takes some time for the computer to detect it, but only for the first time. Box is cardboard and foam, not ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byclaud148 on 05/23/2011

Fine product recognized seven straight. Easy to use. Very well packaged. Very good read. Product as described. Black unlocked Wii did not recognize the product. Not recommended for wii backups. Too good to be used in the net, and note pc, but not for reading wii backups. Simply plug the USB connection and ready to read is made ??quickly. Very good product ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysoundhound on 05/09/2011

Runs DVD's very well. Light weight. Small. Windows 7 detected it right away. Due to the optical drive needing two USB cables (one for data, and one for the power), this drive has trouble running when plugged into two USB slots side by side. I am guessing because they share the same power bus. I fixed this problem by plugging one of the leads into a ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections