DX » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4/3GS (Red)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBiscuit11 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The good thing about this is it's about half the size of the Ipod. It fits nicely in my hand. It's not too heavy, it won't strain your wrist to have it attached. There is a button that can be clicked to show power level. It came charged and got my Ipod up to 90%. I imagin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 01/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Red colour is is very bright. - Velvet look. - The surface has a rubbery texture which is good to feel. - Design is good. - Blue LED indicator is very nice. Cons:It was only able to charge my Iphone 3GS up to an extra 40%. (Note I have already charge and discharged it... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrlow81 on 04/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The colour is catchy, bright red.. kinda nice. It can charge a hell lot more than the other lower range mAh charger. The rubber feel of the item is great. Price is reasonable. Cons:There is no cover for the top charger part. The charger appear to be only able to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOriyadin on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought 3 units for myself & friends for our iPhone 4 * Charges my iPhone 4 from 20% to 100%, while it's on but not in use * Pretty nice design & feel, sleek red rubber skin * Can be chained with the iPhone and wall-charger to charge both at the same time * 4-LED indicat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshanli90 on 01/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:4 Blue Led Lighting to check power level. It is not heavy. The matte finish feels good to touch. Design is very nice. Can hold 220% +/- Charges for my Ipod Touch 3rd Gen Means it can charge up from 0% to 100% for 2 times. It is quite cheap for the amount of charges it can... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections