DX » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4/3GS (Black)
  • 5 star 13 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylavi ben-shimol on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well, it does the job... really simple to use and look nice and not too much cheapy Cons:the battery itself is kinda of too big there is much more compact batterys today. in most cases you will need to remove the case to use it really not nice when you got complex case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPOB2k on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High battery capacity (1000 mAh more than internal iphone 3GS). Good charge indicator, Lightweight, very easy to use (only connect to your phone, thas all). Nice packaging presentation. Cons:The packaging have not information about iphone 3GS but works well. I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a useful bastente product because it is very common for people to lose power on the iPhone. Besides the fact that many people already have an iPhone or some other device that has the 30-pin connection as the iPad, iPhone 3, iPod, etc.. 2600 mAh is a lot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymooy78 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is good for this thing, Quality is great Really easy to use Cons:Can Only charge 24% on my iPhone4 on a full charge of the battery. OtherThoughts:But then again I only should use it for emergency. I need a bigger one for real power. Bottomline:I think I should aim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKorkin on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:not bad building quality product, smooth surface plastic, small size of battery box. have a good connector. you can easy check of capacity if tape the silver button on front side of battery pack. Cons:capacity. low,low and low. i have a iphone 4s and can not mak... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulul100 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i must say this is one of the best buys on DX. for 9 bucks this has helped me a lot with my iphone 4 and battery needs. It's been 8 months now and it still works like day one, it charges my iphone 4 and 3gs diligently every time I connect it. i cannot see any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyony on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Load: I'm going to try charging it fully, because I've had other issues with the first cable that I used to charge this. Then, I will try charging again and see if a full charge puts the battery higher than the 59% of my first test. I will update my review whe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitzfred on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This external battery is really useful when you have to charge your iPhone on the go. -It has a nice black finish. -It seems pretty hard to break. -I tried it on an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 3G and 4G and it worked on all devices. Cons:-The "led"s ind... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandavito on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a nice battery pack, a very cheap one, all things considered. Works fine and does the job it's intended to do. Little weight compared to other batteries I had. Cons:It tends to overheat while charging. And I don't really know if it is fully charged anyway... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoyapon on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This rechargeable battery for iPhone rocks. its has 220mAh!!! That means you can recharge your iPhone 4S from 0% to 100%. While this power output is set to 500mAh, it charges your iPhone quite fast. Fits perfect on iPhone 4/4S without a case. Has a battery ind... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections