DX » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4/3GS (Black)
  • 5 star 13 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylavi ben-shimol on 09/28/2013

well, it does the job... really simple to use and look nice and not too much cheapy the battery itself is kinda of too big there is much more compact batterys today. in most cases you will need to remove the case to use it really not nice when you got complex case that it is hard to remove bit fregile to be honest after few drop's from 1.3 meters it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPOB2k on 09/15/2013

High battery capacity (1000 mAh more than internal iphone 3GS). Good charge indicator, Lightweight, very easy to use (only connect to your phone, thas all). Nice packaging presentation. The packaging have not information about iphone 3GS but works well. I have and iphone 3gs and I confirm thats works perfect. Really good gadget. Maybe you do not know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It is a useful bastente product because it is very common for people to lose power on the iPhone. Besides the fact that many people already have an iPhone or some other device that has the 30-pin connection as the iPad, iPhone 3, iPod, etc.. 2600 mAh is a lot and that's good, because it can store enough charge. Useful though it looks a little bulky.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymooy78 on 04/24/2013

Price is good for this thing, Quality is great Really easy to use Can Only charge 24% on my iPhone4 on a full charge of the battery. But then again I only should use it for emergency. I need a bigger one for real power. I think I should aim for a 18000-20000 mAh battery. But then I will cost me some more cash. Cheap price and good quality but dont expect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKorkin on 04/03/2013

not bad building quality product, smooth surface plastic, small size of battery box. have a good connector. you can easy check of capacity if tape the silver button on front side of battery pack. capacity. low,low and low. i have a iphone 4s and can not make no one full charge! twice? sure not, you can take 70-80% of phone power from this. enough to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulul100 on 01/04/2013

i must say this is one of the best buys on DX. for 9 bucks this has helped me a lot with my iphone 4 and battery needs. It's been 8 months now and it still works like day one, it charges my iphone 4 and 3gs diligently every time I connect it. i cannot see any quality degradation in the past 8 months and i can still rely on it every time. i cannot find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyony on 10/23/2012

Load: I'm going to try charging it fully, because I've had other issues with the first cable that I used to charge this. Then, I will try charging again and see if a full charge puts the battery higher than the 59% of my first test. I will update my review when I get those results. Design (broken connectors): I've read some reviews and suspect people ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitzfred on 10/07/2012

-This external battery is really useful when you have to charge your iPhone on the go. -It has a nice black finish. -It seems pretty hard to break. -I tried it on an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 3G and 4G and it worked on all devices. -The "led"s indicating the battery's life aren't very accurate. -You always have to remove the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandavito on 08/20/2012

It's a nice battery pack, a very cheap one, all things considered. Works fine and does the job it's intended to do. Little weight compared to other batteries I had. It tends to overheat while charging. And I don't really know if it is fully charged anyway. The 2200mAh are fine for an emergency charge while playing the tourist but that's it. Don't ask ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoyapon on 07/19/2012

This rechargeable battery for iPhone rocks. its has 220mAh!!! That means you can recharge your iPhone 4S from 0% to 100%. While this power output is set to 500mAh, it charges your iPhone quite fast. Fits perfect on iPhone 4/4S without a case. Has a battery indicator button. Nice touch You can use your own apple 30 Pin connector to recharge this external ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections