DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle Flint + Opener + Sawtooth (Army Green + Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpisk on 02/12/2013

- make good sparkles - great scraper - looks good - rod is big, so it will last for some time - the handle is not ergonomic (it looks like it is but it isn't). Generally it's not a big deal if you have some dry inflammable material ready and you light it fast. - price could be lower. - I took away the cord to make it easier to use it, eventhough it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNazar371 on 01/23/2013

- good quality of materials - big size (overall length 11.5cm), I thought that it would be less - looks solid, no backlash - easy to use, enough one video tutorial :) The cord looks cheap. I have replaced the cord to a good one. But it is only my opinion :) Before using you must remove a paint cover on the rod and after it you can make a nice sparks.... Read more

My first look at the flint
    0 0
  • posted bySgtMiki on 08/02/2012

pretty long fire flint good plastic handle metal parts seem to be good quality ergonomic grip (conserning the usage of this tool in the wilderness) pretty good army green color imitation no so far, made a few fires, still working good a little too shiny after few usages, but that is normal would reccomend for everyone, who needs his fire to be done ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShachar9 on 04/24/2012

Very portable Very light Very high quality Long Lasting Easy to use Highly effective for starting all types of fires High quality, long lasting magnesium rod which helps a lot when trying to start a fire makes a lot of sparks without having to work to hard Great price! I have no cons for this truly amazing product! This is the must have product for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysttrafer on 04/06/2012

- well maked - cheap - very easy to use after few tryings - you can be sure that you get fire source even if you fall into river or something like this - some kind of holster will be great - painted stick, it's confuse at first - opener don't very useful IMHO as well as sawtooth It will work even wet but combustible material must be dry and highly flammable!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySVdutch on 02/29/2012

Easy to use makes good sparks low price handle has broken of with 1 of the 4 (dropped it though) you first have to scratch off the paint on the stick i think the handle was more my fault then the build quality, the other 3 are rock solid. realy have no actual cons... the jagged edge on the tip of the striker is un neccesairy, sparks better when struck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzuro09 on 09/27/2011

- Very good product - Pretty cheap - Very easy to use - It don't need to be warm up or something, it sparks when you first rub it - Very handy - Easy to light a fire - Well- maybe the build quality isn't "the best". When you use it, maybe after some time, the fire sparkle could go out from the plastic handle It's just almost the same to the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections