DX » Community » Reviews » IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Bi-Directional Adapter Card
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlea50 on 11/30/2013

Nice converter, worked straight off the bat, I just plugged in a DVD/CD drive and put the SATA into my motherboard. No glitches, haven't noticed anything wrong with it and has been going for a few months now. The description of how to use the switch was confusing, but someone on the form down below said how to use it. Great buy, cheap, if you need to ... Read more

inside case on DVD drive
    0 0
  • posted bynapes on 06/30/2013

Bought this for an aging workstation where I needed an extra internal SATA connection. tried a couple of different PCI to SATA controllers with varying success. This worked exactly as expected and was easy to install. - Works as expected - Quick and easy to install - Build quality seems OK - Fairly cheap - Great use of those redundant IDE ports on older ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byimpwolf on 06/28/2013

Funciona perfeitamente, tanto para quem possui placa-mãe IDE e um drive SATA, quanto para quem possui placa-mãe SATA e drive IDE. Já vem com os cabos necessários. É só instalar. Quem não possui conhecimento de montagem e manutenção de micros, pode ser que encontre dificuldades para instalar, pois não ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byntsag2012 on 06/04/2013

Very good for using IDE internal devices on newer systems! It's bi-directional which means you can also use SATA devices on older systems. It's quality is acceptable but it's a bit loose when on IDE disk. After some uses IDE hdd doesn't show up when plugging it :/ The hard drive works ok on IDE system withot this adapter on it. LED indicator is still ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTonySoprano on 01/09/2013

It will allow you to connect your old optical device to new motherboard that has no IDE connectors. Easy to install. Works fine. The SATA cable provided was too short for my big tower case so couldn't reach the optical device but I had lots of spare cables so that wasn't a big problem. There were any instructions manual in the box. It would come handy ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhamrad on 11/23/2012

These device is really working with optical drives with IDE-bus. Easy in install and use. No any drivers needed (how "Plug&Play"). The Power and SATA cords are included. Really bi-directorial adapter. Low quality of making: not washed away flux, askew soldered components, small drops of solder on pcb. Short SATA-cable: near 28cm... Had ... Read more

"All included":) Controller side Switch/jumper side
    2 0
  • posted byruslanbes on 01/07/2012

1. Cheap and small, well packaged. 2. Works not only with HDD but with DVD drives as well. 1. Don't be confused by the SATA?IDE sign on the board. That means "From SATA Mainboard to the IDE HDD". 2. The quality of manufacturing isn't very good - there are traces of glue. Check the uploaded images I'd recommend to be careful with it as it doesn'... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections