Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywjk14 on 12/21/2009

Comes in two sizes. Grey sheets mounted on card stock seems durable enough. It's made of paper, so be careful how your treat it. Not nearly as cheap as I would like, but cheaper than the alternative. You can cut down the larger card into smaller cards if you want and keep those in reserve in case you ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byleonardlow on 04/15/2009

Comes with two sizes of 18% grey card, and a CD with lots of help and advice. None. They're simple and they come with minimal instruction. In the pack you get two grey cards (a large and a small) and a CD containing instructions for using the grey card. guess is that the only people ordering this item ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byubiratamuniz on 02/19/2009

Grey cards with good price. Decent packaging. Instructions come only on CD. There should be a printed version. Well, I don´t miss it since I know how to use this. But for begineer photographers this could be a drawback. Since I witnessed several Chinese products with CD´s infested with malware,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJavabra on 06/05/2008

-Card maintains its constant gray appearance -It's ideal for studio work -It helps you to get the right whitebalance/colortemperature and exposure -Price is ok, not derision-cheap, but undoubtedly not too expensive, as graycards aren't really cheap -You receive two seizes, so you can use one at home,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections