Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywjk14 on 12/21/2009

Comes in two sizes. Grey sheets mounted on card stock seems durable enough. It's made of paper, so be careful how your treat it. Not nearly as cheap as I would like, but cheaper than the alternative. You can cut down the larger card into smaller cards if you want and keep those in reserve in case... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byleonardlow on 04/15/2009

Comes with two sizes of 18% grey card, and a CD with lots of help and advice. None. They're simple and they come with minimal instruction. In the pack you get two grey cards (a large and a small) and a CD containing instructions for using the grey card. guess is that the only people ordering this... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byubiratamuniz on 02/19/2009

Grey cards with good price. Decent packaging. Instructions come only on CD. There should be a printed version. Well, I don´t miss it since I know how to use this. But for begineer photographers this could be a drawback. Since I witnessed several Chinese products with CD´s infested with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJavabra on 06/05/2008

-Card maintains its constant gray appearance -It's ideal for studio work -It helps you to get the right whitebalance/colortemperature and exposure -Price is ok, not derision-cheap, but undoubtedly not too expensive, as graycards aren't really cheap -You receive two seizes, so you can use one at a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections