DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1.2W 70-Lumen 5-SMD LED Car Yellow Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWaterShek on 07/04/2014

-Bright enough -Good build quality -Slightly bigger than normal T10 lights -Maybe brightness, but not so disturbing after all Great quality, cheap price, fits perfectly to my side warning lights. This product is a great one. I would recommend it to all. Great quality for its price, fits perfectly to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiko64 on 04/18/2014

it is nearly the same size as a classic tungsten T10 bulb. the light is yellow to orange so it can be used a a turn signal light. it is a little bit bigger the the classic T10 bulb and therefore it does not fit in some places. Tried it in a rear view mirror as the turning signal light and it did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaCoupe on 03/06/2014

For the price you cannot go wrong, light output on them is really good and I would say true to the 1.2W that they claim to be. I used three pairs of these on my Volkswagen and they are still going strong! I purchased 6 of these lights and noticed that the L.E.D's are not all the same color. I had to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFutureSystem2 on 11/21/2013

I bought these as side indicator lights for my car, certainly adequate for the job and certainly work as advertised, but not really super bright. I was expecting brighter but they are OK. I'm not sure they are bright enough for the job in very bright daylight, though the original factory incandescent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmack0 on 11/15/2013

They work as expected, don't die from reverse voltage. Bright enough and yellow enough for desired use: side marker indicator for my truck, and probably turn signal as well once I get the power resistors installed to make them flash properly. None so far, maybe that they are plastic base with cheap wire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoMoRian on 08/27/2013

Nice warm yellow light good for a night light in an RV; Easy to install; No heat if left on all night; Low power consumption None so far Bought these and the green ones to try out for night lights in the RV for the grandkids. Green light "creeped" them out, but the yellow ones are perfect. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFairlightCMI on 07/30/2013

Very nice look and even more nice color.... Looks very modern and gives your car a little more modern touch. Installation is pretty easy (check you car's manual for replacing bulbs) but you have to check polarity. Not a big deal: There is a 50/50 chance to place it the wrong way. Might be a bigger con ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodricity on 05/28/2013

The price, on my contry these may cost 2.5 each, here you have both lights for that price. The low power consumption, these consume virtually nothing compared to incandescent ones. Cold operation, zero heating on these lights Longer lasting than incandescent ones. None so far. These lights replaced my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrogsgaard20 on 03/13/2013

- Very bright! Brighter than the original ones. - Easy to install. - Adds a great LED flashing style to your vehicle. - Perfect orange/amber color. - Too expensive Be aware that they only fit in the side repeater/markers on a car, and not the main indicators. They look really great, and much cooler than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhyssoula on 12/19/2012

Very easy to replace my car indicators. The colour is a nice orange/yellow suitable for cars such as landrover defender which use a clear filter and coloured globe. As bright as originals and hopefully will outlast. Good construction with LED give 360 degree output. Benefit if single LED fails you should ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections