DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1.2W 6500K 32-Lumen 5-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 83 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 28 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosbrossa on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good white light; Fits pretty well in the original car sockets; Gives the car a nice look; Don't look ugly like "tunned" cars. Luz branca muito boa; Encaixa muito bem nos soquetes do carro; Deixa um visual bonito. Não fica feio como carros &q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytansue on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Delivery was within two weeks. Great product. Matches my xenon head lights ;) Good quality. They are short so fit easy every where i could change the bulb. Cons:Nothing wrong. Seems ok. OtherThoughts:Looks like the picture. Dont know how long its gonna dure. Looks good. F... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklement65 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I give it a try and ordered it. Great replacment for parking bulb. Will see how it will suit me. My car needed some some refreshment so I decided to go with led lamp replacment. I replaced them asap when receiving it. It all went smooth. All what you need to take care of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharranator on 03/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent replacement parker and number plate bulb on my 2006 VE Commodore which takes the standard wedge type bulb. It is much brighter than than the standard light which makes up for the smaller beam angle of the LED style bulb Cons:None for me - Although so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzwartevalk007 on 03/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to install, worked first time, good price, I would commend these light bulbs, would be good if packaging was a bit more secure Cons:could be a little brighter ,but am happy with the brightness, slow in shipping OtherThoughts:Very easy to install, worke... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysam1991 on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really a pro for a set of 2 pieces white leds. I use them for a year and they still work fine. I was used to buy such leds in a car shop, but they are far more expensive and more often break then the leds from dealextreme Cons:They are not very po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkKitarist on 02/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After more that a year of use I can say that these LEDs are really good. First of all in one year I haven't had to swap the ones I originally put into my car. I use them in my interior since I bought bigger ones for my exterior lights. They shine a bright white light th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxfil on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i try it and its a good quality and good lighting, really 6500k and white color..very bright at night.use with my car in number plate it is easy to install LED.i love it Cons:nothing but more one month to ship to me.2 on 4 are burn after 1 month of use.i dont know why!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoneQuest on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This "T10 1.2W 6500K 32-Lumen 5-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)" is really bright! And the white color gives a little touch of charm on your car. Another good thing is that it comes two parts (pair) making it a good value for your money. As far as... Read more

Right hand side Left hand side
    0 0
  • posted byluisx on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and good replacement. These lamps are a great deal for replacing your car's OEM lighting. Cheap and good that makes less power consumption. Cold light. Real white light. Pay attention when buying their size. Cons:None that I have found up to the moment. Could be c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections