DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1.9W 6500K 171-Lumen 38-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenson80 on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good LED lamps, posravneiyu conventional incandescent lamps - heaven and earth. Sometimes you can ride instead of low beam. The big plus I think the brightness of the LEDs. good packaging, the lamp packed in foam material, which is especially important during long distanc... Read more

packaging Left lamp 38 LEDs, 12 LEDs on the right two lamps of 38 LEDs view from afar not in the ceiling of form without reflector
    1 0
  • posted byLoner911 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good packaging with foam support. Light throw is very uniform. Cons:Color is more of 8000k with a bluish tint rather than the stated 6500k. 38 LEDs, output seems a bit too weak. May be resistor or design issues. OtherThoughts:Can't expect too much from this... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxMarcusx on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great price for a reasonable quality. Very bright, you can travel in the cities without other lights. Pure white, not tending to blue. Bright white color of a luminescence. Replacement of incandescent lamps on these doesn't cause difficulty. Low power consumption. High re... Read more

T10 1.9W 6500K 171-Lumen 38-SMD LED T10 1.9W 6500K 171-Lumen 38-SMD LED T10 1.9W 6500K 171-Lumen 38-SMD LED
    1 0
  • posted byopelevod on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright white color of a luminescence. Replacement of incandescent lamps on these doesn't cause difficulty. Low power consumption. High reliability. Cons:Diameter of the case of these lamps is slightly less than opening in a headlight reflector therefore the la... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboban2008 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Clear, white, bright light, even more than expected. Color of the light is clear white, not bluish. Cons:You got to pay attention for bulbs dimensions, they are long, but also they are to wide. I had to sand down corners of diodes to get bulbs inside the front... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrenowelton on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, you can travel in the cities without other lights. Pure white, not tending to blue They have already exceeded 1000 hours of use without problems. These days, saving 100 watts of high lights should not be underestimated Cons:A lamp came with a row burned and... Read more

Celta
    1 0
  • posted byMarcosRoberto on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- LOTS of light, makes the incandescent T10 looks really weak. - some people say it's fragile, i don't agree, it has a plastic body so you can't expect the same stiffness from a metallic case. Cons:- i couldn't fit this in my head light socket because the &quo... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLeshiyUA on 07/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright and really white! Excellent quality! Excellent buy! The build quality and packaging of very high quality! I use them as parking lights on my 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara. These lights are much brighter and whiter than ordinary bulbs! The best advice! In Ukraine, t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAltair1970 on 04/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, you can travel in the cities without other lights. Pure white, not tending to blue They have already exceeded 1000 hours of use without problems. These days, saving 100 watts of high lights should not be underestimated .... Cons:I have not found.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydstanev on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price for a reasonable quality. Such a good price not so bright lighting anywhere these dimensions. Cons:Fit neatly. Glow very bright white and just as I need. They arrived about 3 weeks. The next day put them immediately after a brief adjustment hole gauge OtherTho... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections