DX » Community » Reviews » T10 3W 6500K 90-Lumen 13-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 25 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykazesamui on 02/22/2014

This is a very bright white led, much more than I thought when I was thinking to buy. Easy use, I bought it to put on my floor illumination of my Ford Focus Ghia. What made the difference to me is the white color that it has, not a blueish tone like a lot of others. The leds came in a good condition plastic bag with the other gadgets that I ordered.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr4ph74 on 12/30/2013

is the same it's mentioned. Good Quality, bright enough for small lights under the headlight. I'm using it for my bike, under the headlights. No packaging, just small plastick bag. :( fragile enough along the shipping. Need a better and more professional packaging. it will be more useful for protection for shipping concern. compare to the price, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulianoraven on 11/28/2013

Very bright. White light has changed the way I looked at my car completely. Great for improving nighttime lighting and the beauty of the car. And the price is very good, cheap for improvement. Will buy more in the future for my other vehicle. Nothing so far. Just know how to change the lamp by LED, which in some cases is a bit tricky, but worth it. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorgsgurgel on 11/27/2013

Great product, excellent quality, finish and price. Offers excellent brightness, not to mention the good aesthetics. Recommended for all amateurs of vehicles that want to exchange the original drops for the led. No recommendation against, but maybe to be a little big, not fitting perfectly on some vehicles. No other thoughts! The product was delivered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrojo82 on 11/12/2013

highly recommended excellent product and very fast economic good products 100% recommended no problem buying greetings and thanks volvere to buy in your store highly recommended excellent product and very fast economic good products 100% recommended no problem buying greetings and thanks volvere to buy in your store highly recommended excellent product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLimaNovember on 11/03/2013

The color temperature is as described. Nice blueish tone which looks a lot better than the old standard ones. Minimal physical size makes it easy to install in the lamp holder. Nice price. Can't beat it. Except for a long shipping time, there's nothing really to complain about. I can't really complain about the shipping time either since it's free of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoPiojoso on 10/29/2013

Very bright with low power consumption. Hy quality. VERY bright light! Colour temperature is as stated. The bulbs fit well in my car T10 sockets. Could have been cheaper. There's no polarity marking on the bulb so each time you have to plug in and check whether the polarity is correct or not. Good lamp to replace regular bulbs that the vehicle had been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymduarteuy on 09/19/2013

Very nice white light, really as a 6000 - 6500K lamp. Really surprises me! I expected less bright. Very good Package and acceptable shipping time (in my case I receive after four weeks of the purchase). Much better than a common t10 bulb. For now, I have no critics to this product. I only use for a day. Maybe the price can be a little better but equal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTTKeSere on 09/17/2013

Hy quality. VERY bright light! Colour temperature is as stated. Low power consumption. Perfect for car position lights as it has led to 360 degree None for the moment. LED's burn easily but I hope they resist because on my car the position lights are separately from the low lights... Came in a little plastic bag so high risk of damage during shipment.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydouglasfl on 08/14/2013

great product It has good lighting, emits white light, giving a very cool effect. Has a good durability. Ótimo produto, funciona muito bem, tendo uma boa iluminação! Utilizo num ford Focus e dá um aspecto bem legal ao carro Após alguns meses de uso, coisa de 6 meses alguns dos leds do bico não funcionam mais. Outro cuidade ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections