DX » Community » Reviews » T10 2W 6500K 126-Lumen 9-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykakashisan on 06/21/2014

These are good quality for the price nice and a whilte bright light easy to install i used the for the front ligtht some of the led started to blink, some of them went off permanently because of the high temperature The base of the modules arent really strong but if you dont touch them they hold still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMTBBR on 06/20/2014

Very bright and white. Unbeatable price! Good quality! Use it for my car's pole lights... will purchase more for spares and to use replace my new truck light. Its realy easy to instal same as original. I've been using it in my Honda Civic for 6 months and still great. It came in a nice box protected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauro763 on 05/16/2014

Enough light for a low consumption led T10 bulb, doesn't get warm at all, very easy to put in, but you have to make sure you have enough space for the bulb, feels like a good quality product, and I expect to last a long time, very good for use in replace of incandescent t10 bulbs. Doesn't find any yet,... Read more

Bulb front Turned on Installed

0 0 0

• posted byzeteris on 05/05/2014

I'm using this product for about a few weeks, and all I can say is that it is: -Bright -Cheap -Easy to install It's cold white, and it does not have that blueish color which is very good, because otherwise it would have looked funy. The build quality could be a little better, but this is more than acceptable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonnolf on 05/04/2014

Very bright and white. Unbeatable price! Just a little bit to thick to replace the orginal lights, but if you take it easy ots ok to replace. Not the best quality, some of the leds are dark now or just blinking. So buy som ekstras for spare. Very soft and sensible, easily breakable. Very bright light,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBorjita89 on 04/23/2014

Very bright and white. Unbeatable price! Good quality! Use it for my car's pole lights... will purchase more for using it on my license plate lights and some spares... Bulb is abit too long therefore had some trouble when installing for my car pole lights, but still manage to install them. Have not owned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskysteve on 03/04/2014

Very easy to install, worked first time, good price, I would commend these light bulbs, would be good if packaging was a bit more secure could be a little brighter ,but am happy with the brightness, slow in shipping Very easy to install, worked first time, good price, I would commcould be a little brighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeanutman on 02/19/2014

Used it to replace the reading lights in my car. These bulbs give a very bright light, far more than my old original ones. It looks really better in your car becasue it gives bright white light and not to dark. Very bright so very helpfull to read or search for something in your car. They were a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkKitarist on 02/13/2014

When I ordered these I ordered 4 pairs of weaker ones for my interior and I have to say that it was the right choice. First off these LEDs emit a really strong bright white light. I use them for driving while it's bright outside since they are bright enough to be used as daytime lights. None of the LEDs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfutomarcel on 01/15/2014

These are good build-quality light "bulbs", being quite solid and massive. Installing is easy as they fit un the standard socket perfectly - you just have to take care of the polarity which is not an issue in the case of conventional incandescent bulbs. They consume much less electricity and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections