DX » Community » Reviews » 1156 1W 6500K 85-Lumen 19-LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylfmmc on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The size fits well in the car conector and the price is good Cons:I have ordered three packs (6 bulbs). Two of them came with 3 leds not working.. and one of them looses the connector in 3 days. Since the leds are all pointing to one direction, the focus is al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomRoar on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These 19 LED light bulbs gives great light! I'll almost thaught that they could cost more because of the great light. I use them in my camping wagon for inner light, and the light is very good.When I read a book in the evenings, it's like read in daylight, exc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykranas on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very, very bright light, those 19 LED's lights amazing. Mostly useful in an reverse signal light's. Cons:Quality is pretty weak, one of mine's broke on the second day of use, just right in the place where the bulb's head with LED's begins.. That's very upset.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOPMaurya on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The LED consumes very low current and is exceptionally bright. This translates into a saving of the battery life and the bulb as such Cons:Please check for the size of the LED cluster I had difficulty in fitting in as the opening was smaller Fitted in place of another bul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredbussunda on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Product of great quality, well packaged.lack a bit more informations about these products. could have even more photos. I really liked. good price, quality and delivery. Cons:deadline met with success, so I could not track the shipment by tracking. nothing to complain Oth... Read more

Fica MUITO bom
    1 1
  • posted byBNHO on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:bom ilumina bastanteBom tamanho da lâmpada LED matirials boas shiping rápido (no dia orderd mesmo) Mesmo que eu dident sucsseded fazê-lo funcionar o tamanho do conduziu muito bem equipada. , muito bonito Cons:nem um OtherThoughts:bom produto ilumina basta... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaniloribeiro on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These bulbs have a good light, perfect for reversing lights of the automobile, leaving with a very pretty appearance. No errors at the time of installation. No need to worry about the polarity of the lamp as it is placed in a standard way.Very good stuff based... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuchico on 09/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great, it gave my car another look, especially at night. Because of the color, other cars pay close attention, making easier to park Cons:Leds do a directional light, so it give the sensation that dont bright as the original lamp, but because of the color, it call... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFile015 on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fantastic individual pack Fast delivery to look very well made ??product It gives enough light for car parking lights back Cons:Be careful, clean the tray in your car because it can result in separation of the upper and lower if the power turns on the cradle. It happene... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScATh on 07/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Bright light. - They are white. - Fit very well. - All LED's are still working (after six months of use). - Easy to install. Cons:- None, It doesn't have one. OtherThoughts:- I used for the light of reverse on my car, they are very good and distinguishable. - If I rem... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections