DX » Community » Reviews » 42mm 2W 6500K 75-Lumen 9-SMD LED White Light Bulb for Car (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 44 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypikkumajava on 04/20/2014

Very lightfull and good leds. Very easy to use. Good quality. Much better than orginal lamps! I recommend! Excellent indoor car light. Consumes way less battery than the original bulbs. Doesn't get hot at all. I have used these many months and still working very good! Nothing bad to say. I use it in my car indoor and i like it very much. Many friends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogx360 on 02/06/2014

o preço é super barato em comparação se tivesse que comprar aqui em São Paulo. A economia e o efeito de luz também conta O tempo de entrega podia ser melhor, mas já que vem de navio então não adianta reclamar Instalei no meu Corsa 08/09. A Iluminação é bem discreta, mas se for fazer alguma ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosbrossa on 01/21/2014

Fits well in the original socket, very good light, brights a lot. Much better than the original incandescent lamp. The light is white, for me is a pro, I really don't like conventional lights collor. My car is a Brazilian Chevrolet Corsa (Opel Corsa C) Encaixa bem no soquete original do meu Corsa (Porta-luvas, luz de cortesia da frente e luz do porta-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfalosi86 on 12/13/2013

Easy to install compact Strong light Do not worry serves in virtually any vehicle Fácil de instalar Compacta Iluminação muito forte Não esquenta serve em praticamente qualquer veículo nothing cons... nada contra... s a very good lamp illuminates very well and do not worry about anything I bought several of these to give as gifts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieluramg on 12/04/2013

Easy to install compact Strong light Do not worry serves in virtually any vehicle Fácil de instalar Compacta Iluminação muito forte Não esquenta serve em praticamente qualquer veículo nothing cons... nada contra... worth much to replace the original lamp of the car for this vale muito a pela substituir a lâmpada original ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byssf01 on 12/02/2013

The leds are very good and very brite, I will by it again Thay dont have CAN bus and the light always work in my car. . . The leds are very good and very brite, I will by it again. . The leds are very good and very brite, I will by it again. . Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuban on 11/27/2013

Really easy to replacer my central OEM light on my Kia Ceed SW. Really bright lights, made great with the wedge led lights also redered in DX. Really long lasting in comparison with the OEM. You need to make sure you are place positive and negative in place. In case it does not work just turn it around and they will work. Extremely bright and pleasant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizoiualexandru on 11/17/2013

Very good light, very nice construction, robust and sturdy. I did not get the impressions that is a cheap item, on contrary. I am very pleased of my choice for a dome light and i believe, for the price of it, it is a great purchase. I does not have any. I could`t find any cons what so ever. It`s maybe a good thing to have more temperature colors available ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytheyellowdart on 11/12/2013

-MUCH brighter then original lights and is the nicer white light -Less power consumption (however minimal that may be) - Doesn't seem to get as hot as a regular bulb to the touch -Has to be installed one way (has a positive and a negative side that is not labeled, so trial and error to make it work) -Not really a Con, but it is a cooler (not yellow)... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAmanajas on 10/21/2013

- Very good price; - Built quality is very good; - Came with all leds working normaly; - The facility of instalation varies with the model of your car, so... - Very good luminosity; - Angle range can varies with the model of your car; Its a very good bulb. I don´t see any cons about this one. For me works perfectily. This bulb bring to my car a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections