DX » Community » Reviews » 42mm 2W 6500K 75-Lumen 9-SMD LED White Light Bulb for Car (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 37 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypikkumajava on 04/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very lightfull and good leds. Very easy to use. Good quality. Much better than orginal lamps! I recommend! Excellent indoor car light. Consumes way less battery than the original bulbs. Doesn't get hot at all. I have used these many months and still working ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosbrossa on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits well in the original socket, very good light, brights a lot. Much better than the original incandescent lamp. The light is white, for me is a pro, I really don't like conventional lights collor. My car is a Brazilian Chevrolet Corsa (Opel Corsa C) Encaixa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanieluramg on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install compact Strong light Do not worry serves in virtually any vehicle Fácil de instalar Compacta Iluminação muito forte Não esquenta serve em praticamente qualquer veículo Cons:nothing cons... nada contra... OtherThoughts:worth much to... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrizoiualexandru on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good light, very nice construction, robust and sturdy. I did not get the impressions that is a cheap item, on contrary. I am very pleased of my choice for a dome light and i believe, for the price of it, it is a great purchase. Cons:I does not have any. I... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytheyellowdart on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-MUCH brighter then original lights and is the nicer white light -Less power consumption (however minimal that may be) - Doesn't seem to get as hot as a regular bulb to the touch Cons:-Has to be installed one way (has a positive and a negative side that is not... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNuttyBunny on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent indoor car light replacement. Shines as bright as the original light. Consumes way less battery than the original bulbs. Doesn't get hot at all. Cons:It's not warm light but the so called cold kind, kinda bluish and a bit annoying while you get accusto... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfraefm95 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright and worth the price, it's better than original and don't give headaches like the original. Very easy to install, plug and play, don't get hot like the original, it's white. Cons:Very soft and sensible, has a exactly side to install to work, otherwise it won'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is bright, brighter than i thought it would be. Nice white light and not blueish which i dont like. Cons:no cons, other than the build quality good be improved and better heatsinking. But that sure will increases the price significantly. Now we dont want th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byceveros on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LEDs, PCB are of great quality, the welds are made ??with precision avoiding bad contact or breakage, LEDs positioned in the order that makes the efficiency of the light effect, the intensity of the LEDs are very next to the 126 lumens, as anunciano the title... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagustingv on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Replacement for my cars' central domes lights. They fit perfectly and they give MUCH MORE LIGHT than the OEM. Cons:No one that I have found up to the moment. Please be aware that these lights are COOL WHITE so they might change the mood of your car inter... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections