DX » Community » Reviews » 42mm 2W 6500K 75-Lumen 9-SMD LED White Light Bulb for Car (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 37 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best Car LED's I've Bought ANYWHERE!

posted by firechild301 on 05/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This light has worked GREAT for me. I own a Chevy Tahoe and these fit in any Chevy dome light just fine. And the brightness! Oh my goodness it is MUCH brighter than any other lights I have bough for interior lighting. I've bought several different LED's for interior lighting to play around with since the price was low enough. All the others always seemed too dim, or limited visibility within the vehicle when it was actually dark. Not these, without putting the cover back over the light in my truck they were mildly blinding to look at while I was trying to put them in! Great light though!

Cons:

Not the best presentation in my opinion how they just ship it with the rest of your order in a tiny plastic bag. The two I ordered however came in tact and working fine, so no serious complaints.

OtherThoughts:

As I mentioned earlier in the pros that these are much better than any others I've bought off here. Not a single one of the LED modules I've bought that imitate the original tube bulb with glass around it has been any good at all. They light up, but they just are not bright. If you want to still have a practical use and be able to see, I would highly recommend this product.
    Price was going to be in the cons, but it's completely understandable. Yes it's a little higher than the others on here, but I understand why. Quality, Much brighter, seems to be made a little better as well. You get the full worth of your money out of these guys.

Bottomline:

Bottom line, without a doubt, I'd recommend these to any friends of mine. I even did to a few and they all LOVE them. If your wanting some LED's for a vehicle or a boat, these are the ones to buy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections