• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Super illumination on the car!

posted by iakko on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very, very bright light! Low consumption. Easy to install - plug and play (as much, you have to change it of side because of the polarity).

More elegant than the traditional yellow bulbs.

The price is very small in comparison of other shops in my city.

Cons:

In one of the many lamps I ordered, one line of leds flashes a bit, but nothing serious. Maybe it shouldn't be in Cons because its only a little defect on one lamp.

OtherThoughts:

If you have a car with a delay circuit for the lights (they turn off progressively) you could realise that always remain whith a very poor light (perhaps you only note it at night, but nothing annoying or that dazzle).

If you want to avoid it, only solder a 470 ohm resistor in parallell. I put a picture to view the result. (Note that in the photograph I put a little of heat glue for avoid undesiderable contacts, but it's not necesary because the bulbs heats and could melt it).

Now they turn off completely! ;)

Bottomline:

I put three of these in my car and now is amazing how I can see inside at night! Now I ordered more of them for all the cars of my family and friends!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections