DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Category 5 Network Patch Cable (5M 4-Pair 24AWG)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlueChamp on 11/28/2012

Cheap cabel, do its job, fit well and works just fine Not the best quality. The cabel layer of polyvinyl chloride easily lose touch with the nozzle, and the innside will be unprotected. Worth the price. The bad grip between the PVC material and the "nozzle" can easily be fixed with tape. Cant really expect anything more from this cabel, it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheckstigmacs on 08/16/2012

-A long cable with two rj-45 connectors -Has a good price for what is it -The rj-45 connector seems solid enough -Works very well -The package comes totally sealed -Is long enough to reach any area -Perfect to use it to create a LAN for gaming with friends -The cable is enough sealed to prevent it from interferences -The quality of the cable seems a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdndave on 12/19/2011

Works as it should. Good price for a long cable. Pretty durable - never had a bad connection. It seems that either the inner wires have stretched or the outer coating has shrunk with use. While this hasn't affected the function, the cable is starting to look pretty ghetto. Even after electrical taping the difference between the end of the cover to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCosmosMouse on 03/02/2011

Decent length. Build quality is fine. haven't had any problems with it at all. Works well for the price. None that I can think of other than it comes in generic packaging but I don't care about that at all. Had mine for quite a while and haven't had problems with either of the ones I ordered. I use one for my Xbox and the other for my PS3. Both fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrizalid on 09/06/2010

Works exactly as advertised, no problems. Plugs fit perfectly. Cable feels of good quality. Passed speed tested very well. Very inexpensive. None - it works just as expected. A good deal on a simple RJ45 category 5 network patch cable. No complaints at all. A good deal on a simple RJ45 category 5 network patch cable. Comparable to cables that cost twice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhacheERRE on 06/22/2010

Price Rating: Awesomely cheap! Ease-of-use Rating: Just plug and it works. Build Quality Rating: Maybe it can be kinda titanium protected connector and cable (?) (I don't think it can be better, really it's 5/5). Usefulness Rating: Works perfectly and at 100%. Overall Rating: Absolutely perfect! None but ...I don't know... maybe it can be like protected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystosh on 06/20/2010

+Has the little tabs that prevent one from ripping/snagging the pressure clip off. +My cable states it's Cat 5e (don't know if the "e" benefits my use though) +Arrived in Central US in under 9 days DX doesn't blow other retailers' prices out of the water but still a good price. Glad I bought it. I needed to connect my NDAS media player to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazzag94 on 08/12/2008

-A standard Ethernet cable. -Packaged in a plastic bag. -Decent for resale. -Decent speeds. -Very low price. -Came 11 days after order. -It isn't an amazing price for a 5m ethernet cable, but with the free delivery, you can't argue. -Quality connectors. -I didn't order a longer one. -I underestimated the length it would need to stretch. -Doesn't "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutofthepark44 on 06/16/2008

You simply cannot find this cable for this cheap in stores. Connectors seem to be very durable. Works fine! Cable is kind of thin/light. Before i opened the envelope from DX i thought that they had accidentally sent me a shorter cable because of how small it felt. Worried about how it will perform during high traffic activities (XBox Live) and if it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXterminator on 05/26/2008

It is cheap. Over here i would have paid 7.85 USD for the same amount of cable. It just works, no weird stuff, just the cable. It's really usefull and you really wont know when you will need network cable. It is about 5 meter or longer. Build quality is also good, its like the most cables sold at normal stores but it is cheaper (well for me it is) There ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections