DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Category 5 Network Patch Cable (5M 4-Pair 24AWG)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlueChamp on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap cabel, do its job, fit well and works just fine Cons:Not the best quality. The cabel layer of polyvinyl chloride easily lose touch with the nozzle, and the innside will be unprotected. OtherThoughts:Worth the price. The bad grip between the PVC material and the &q... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheckstigmacs on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-A long cable with two rj-45 connectors -Has a good price for what is it -The rj-45 connector seems solid enough -Works very well -The package comes totally sealed -Is long enough to reach any area -Perfect to use it to create a LAN for gaming with friends -The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdndave on 12/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it should. Good price for a long cable. Pretty durable - never had a bad connection. Cons:It seems that either the inner wires have stretched or the outer coating has shrunk with use. While this hasn't affected the function, the cable is starting to look pretty... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCosmosMouse on 03/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent length. Build quality is fine. haven't had any problems with it at all. Works well for the price. Cons:None that I can think of other than it comes in generic packaging but I don't care about that at all. OtherThoughts:Had mine for quite a while and hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrizalid on 09/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works exactly as advertised, no problems. Plugs fit perfectly. Cable feels of good quality. Passed speed tested very well. Very inexpensive. Cons:None - it works just as expected. OtherThoughts:A good deal on a simple RJ45 category 5 network patch cable. No co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhacheERRE on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price Rating: Awesomely cheap! Ease-of-use Rating: Just plug and it works. Build Quality Rating: Maybe it can be kinda titanium protected connector and cable (?) (I don't think it can be better, really it's 5/5). Usefulness Rating: Works perfectly and at 100%.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystosh on 06/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Has the little tabs that prevent one from ripping/snagging the pressure clip off. +My cable states it's Cat 5e (don't know if the "e" benefits my use though) +Arrived in Central US in under 9 days Cons:DX doesn't blow other retailers' prices out of the water bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazzag94 on 08/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-A standard Ethernet cable. -Packaged in a plastic bag. -Decent for resale. -Decent speeds. -Very low price. -Came 11 days after order. -It isn't an amazing price for a 5m ethernet cable, but with the free delivery, you can't argue. -Quality connectors. Cons:-I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutofthepark44 on 06/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:You simply cannot find this cable for this cheap in stores. Connectors seem to be very durable. Works fine! Cons:Cable is kind of thin/light. Before i opened the envelope from DX i thought that they had accidentally sent me a shorter cable because of how small it felt. Wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXterminator on 05/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is cheap. Over here i would have paid 7.85 USD for the same amount of cable. It just works, no weird stuff, just the cable. It's really usefull and you really wont know when you will need network cable. It is about 5 meter or longer. Build quality is also goo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections