Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuadrox on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It still works - Quality is super! - Nice rope to get out the phone very easy - nice to carry your iPhone in when its in one of your pockets so its not necessary to put your keys or something like that in any other pockets - The price is very cheep - I never expected... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNebur on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's so fancy and classy. The logo is nice. You can extract your iphone by pulling a strip. It's black, soft to the touch and so thin, you can carry your phone in your pocket without problems. Also, the price is awesome. Cons:None. After some use mine got a sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrispie on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This little protective littele case fits my Iphone 3gs like a glove. I recently renewed the backside of my telephone and don't want to damage it again. This case will make shure that doesn't happen. It looks very stylish and it looks en feels like hight quality,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanastezia5 on 09/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very roomy bag, it comfortable and beautiful design, neat stitches. low price Cons:This cover only one drawback - it kachsetvo material from which it is derived. Apparently it's velvet and very soon he will be showered OtherThoughts:Perhaps, if this case was not made ??... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsi02101976 on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Durable - Nice touch and very good build quality - Usable for many purposes, not just phones - Good packing material - The price is unbeatable. Over here you pay at least 5 times more for a PU case of this size. Cons:- I don't like the 'Phone' imprint as it can be use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymin402 on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like all the stuff in DX, this is very cheap and good enough for its describe usage. I think it can fit all type of phones and not just the iphones. Cons:maybe a little big. I like it more if it fits more tight but i guess that depends on the person taste. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPIDGE00 on 08/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks exquisite. It isn't a product that may have flaws. It does it's job - storing your iPhone. It has a kind of a puller to remove your iPhone when you want to unstore it. Cons:I've used it a few times now and I am very pleased with it. Haven't found any problems,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredkop on 08/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This protective pu case for the iPhone is a basic cover given consideration to it's price. Definitely no complaints about the price. I could buy 10 of these and continue using it for the iPhones lifespan. The built is good. Soft and feels velvety on the outside while on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymazdalex on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a beautiful cover for their money. he is very mild and do not scratch or display or ?????? cover iphone. and the price he has very attractive . on the front of the apple logo, which gives it a style . there is a convenient reed in order to get the phone. my iphone3gs we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStevelim on 04/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very good quality, it's dont feel cheap, better than my last purchase leather case. No problems whatsoever for putting the iphone4 with bumper in it or getting it out again. But need a bit of force to get into the case when putting on with the bumper. Cons:It's make... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections