DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function 4-Mode 4-LED Bicycle Tail Light (2*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuandieg on 01/15/2014

Great simplicity. Lights look powerful enough for a bike. Batteries included! Multiple ways of attachment. Even comes with a rubber inside the holding ring to avoid scratching the paint Packaging could be smaller which would be great for international shipping. Some of the blinking mode are really weird ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXandroff on 12/29/2012

installed on bike simply and reliably. some of the blink modes are quite powerful and can be spotted by car drivers from some distance. does its job as promised, been serving me for over six months now. battery seems long lasting, haven't replaced ever since I own it. some blink modes don't make enough ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycpatera on 10/15/2012

Works propely, sufficient light for cycling in the city. Algo for get in roads, but it is possible that for outroad it is not sufficient enougth. The way to plug it seems strong and at the moment it doesn´t move absolutely nothing, i try it for a couple of days going to the gym by nigth, and very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byQueCito on 08/09/2011

It is my second bicycle light. The first, which I hadn't been buying in DX, was very hight because it had two AA battery. When I got a sediment, it fell to the floor and it crashed. With this, the second, I don't have this problem because it hasn't big batteries so, I am sure that it will not fall. About ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections