DX » Community » Reviews » Wrist Watch Style Protective Silicone Case with Band for Ipod Nano 6 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybpetersen89 on 07/12/2013

Nice material makes wearing and using it a pleasure. Perfect fit to my ipod nano. Quality is better than expected and fits like a glove. I cant think of any cons with this product beside that the silicone does not cover the flip on the back so this can get scratches when youre not wearing it. (men on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenriton on 06/22/2013

Reasonably well made, it fits the nano perfectly. Nice for workouts. Very Cheap. Awesome value. Does look like a watch The seams in the silicone are visible. Build quality could be better. You have to put the clip of the ipod in the slot to get it in the case. Not very practical. Not very pretty. I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykania on 01/15/2013

The watch style is great. The prices are very good, is cheap and good. Black color is always a pro. The ipod fits perfect in the wrist, so is very good product. I do not have anything else to say for this. It has a bad smell of synthetic material. The material is not so good, is very plastic style. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuance88 on 09/24/2012

Its cheap, and very easy to use. with the ipod its looks nice. its not for a party, just for stay at home, cause its a common rubber band but it looks "good" The quality is medium. its made of rubber, But for 2 dollars is OK. at first it has a rare smell, like glue but at the end that smell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanySpike on 08/21/2012

I loved it, great quality, the silicone is great for what I wanted it which is to use it while running. This is my second silicone case for the ipod and it has the same quality than the first one I bought for 20 dollars, so buying this was SO much better :) I haven't found any cons yet, I really liked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboomerangfreak on 05/11/2012

-looks great -fits my rather big wrist with eas (and still some holes left) -it fits just very comfortable -very decent build (better than expected) -dock and headphone plug is at the right side (headphones can go right to the sleeve of ur swaeter) -the ipod's clip is used as a security -no screenprotector ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymy7790 on 04/18/2012

- Cheap, nice and soft. - Fashionable and quite special among your friends, as you would not find other product like this in the market. - Suite perfectly to men wrist and looks nice to wear on men wrist. - Could be little bit too small for Asian women wrist. - It won't harm/scratch your Ipod Nano. -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections