DX » Community » Reviews » Wrist Watch Style Protective Silicone Case with Band for Ipod Nano 6 (White)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytazsunny on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is good and the feel is soft. I have no problem putting in my iPod Nano. It fit like a gloves. The length of the stripe is good enough for big size grow up man and also good for small size lady. I really like this wrist watch a lot. I have been wea... Read more

0 1
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very fine looking case for the iPod Nano 6. Looks like a real watch. Holds your iPod Nano firmly, it won't fall. The silicone is great and feels good on the skin. Very nice idea to use it like a real watch, cause the iPod has a clock as well, althoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapelsalo on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality, good looking "original Apple style" transparency. It made from very soft silicone, almost unsensible on hand. Cons:No OtherThoughts:This wrist case is very handy for sport. There is guarantee that iPod holds firmly in any sport activities -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVell2012 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very suitable slip cover for ipod. Looks at oneself stylish, comfortable if you concern with the sport and active rest. If you walk and in your cloth no pocket this slip cover will too approach. The Suitable band. Cons:The Evident minusov until has found. But wanted to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancielleO on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this to use when I go running to listen music and use the iPod NikePlus. When I'm running it´s good cause I don't have hold it in my swety hands and when I'm not running it transforms it to a wrist watch. Cons:It´s a little hard to put the iPod inside... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaurinhandrade on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works perfectly and it's super cute, its grate for ipod Nano 6! Ideal for using your ipod as a wrist watch, it fits perfectly and looks awesome! It’s made of a resistant silicone white wrist. I was very exited to finally use it! Cons:It has no cons, great produc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections