DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Category 5E Network Patch Cable (10M 4-Pair 24AWG)
  • 5 star 13 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemersonrizzatti on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I didn't expect this cable to be good for the price but it is. Obviously uses good gauge wire because even at 35 feet it has good speed. I must say I was surprised. Price is about 30% lower than where I usually buy these cables. I like that. Cons:None I can th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalans on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very long cable - which is great if you need to troubleshoot a wired computer and want to run a line all the way from the switch to the computer that is across the house. the price is right and the cable works as expected. Cons:i guess the quality of the plugs... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjkajolin on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. The ends have the the two parts where the one clips and holds the cable and other moves to cover it. Packaged into small package like the picture shows. Cons:The bag had no marking which length it was, there is 3 selections on bag but none of them was che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndhg1vom24e7 on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I didn't expect this cable to be good for the price but it is. Obviously uses good gauge wire because even at 35 feet it has good speed. I must say I was surprised. Price is about 30% lower than where I usually buy these cables. I like that. Cons:None I can thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndromance on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-hard to find one pro. Maybe cheap for others not for me. Cons:- Plugs are week and can break if not handled with care. - On plug won't connect good if I wouldn't tap it to my mediaplayer (All other cables I own works just fine - plug, hear the click and play)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyeahbaby on 12/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just a regular RJ45 but it works very fine to me 10m for that price I dont know where to buy such thing for this mone, I have it in action every day it works perfect for a good time now Cons:the heads of the cable are a little bit cheap so you should watch out... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudek85 on 09/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What can i say 10 meters of network-kabel for this price is such a nice deal, and the fact that it works fine and has a VERY good build quality makes it better. The kabel is also very flexible and thin to. Just by feeling this kabel i can distinguish this kabel from aal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvan19 on 07/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This network patch cable is extremely cheap compared to one at retailers that value about $40. This is a very useful long cable that is long enough to hook up to another room. Cable arrived extremely fast as it was my first time buying off of DealExtreme. Cons:There are b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaratiska on 07/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is very useful and cheap, other pro is that its long(just perfect length from my modem plug to my computer.)No problems with connecting works just great. Cons:The build quality is not so good the other plug of cable got broken at first day but it con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaccount10582 on 05/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works well good build quality - not "AMAZING EXCELLENT" but very good. will survive regular use but not abuse, probably. great value. US stores will sell you this cable for $30 plus. Cons:plugs are such that I would be worried about long term life if the thing... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections