DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Category 5E Network Patch Cable (10M 4-Pair 24AWG)
  • 5 star 14 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoseXP on 04/28/2014

very long cable - which is great if you need to troubleshoot a wired computer and want to run a line all the way from the switch to the computer that is across the house. the price is right and the cable works as expected. - Plugs are week and can break if not handled with care. - On plug won't connect good if I wouldn't tap it to my mediaplayer (All ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemersonrizzatti on 04/10/2013

I didn't expect this cable to be good for the price but it is. Obviously uses good gauge wire because even at 35 feet it has good speed. I must say I was surprised. Price is about 30% lower than where I usually buy these cables. I like that. None I can think of. It's a cat 5 cable that does precisely what I want it to do. I should have gotten another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalans on 09/05/2012

very long cable - which is great if you need to troubleshoot a wired computer and want to run a line all the way from the switch to the computer that is across the house. the price is right and the cable works as expected. i guess the quality of the plugs could be higher -these are very basic if you need to use this from time to time, this is a great ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjkajolin on 09/03/2012

Cheap. The ends have the the two parts where the one clips and holds the cable and other moves to cover it. Packaged into small package like the picture shows. The bag had no marking which length it was, there is 3 selections on bag but none of them was checked. Looks a bit thin, if you compare it to a standard Network cable. Looks like the same strength ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndhg1vom24e7 on 06/25/2011

I didn't expect this cable to be good for the price but it is. Obviously uses good gauge wire because even at 35 feet it has good speed. I must say I was surprised. Price is about 30% lower than where I usually buy these cables. I like that. None I can think of. It's a cat 5 cable that does precisely what I want it to do. I should have gotten another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndromance on 04/03/2011

-hard to find one pro. Maybe cheap for others not for me. - Plugs are week and can break if not handled with care. - On plug won't connect good if I wouldn't tap it to my mediaplayer (All other cables I own works just fine - plug, hear the click and play). -The cable it self is thinner than standard so I doubt if the inner cables are well shielded from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyeahbaby on 12/01/2010

Just a regular RJ45 but it works very fine to me 10m for that price I dont know where to buy such thing for this mone, I have it in action every day it works perfect for a good time now the heads of the cable are a little bit cheap so you should watch out by inserting them you shouldnt break up the little plastic pins.. ists pretty good deal, dont know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudek85 on 09/25/2010

What can i say 10 meters of network-kabel for this price is such a nice deal, and the fact that it works fine and has a VERY good build quality makes it better. The kabel is also very flexible and thin to. Just by feeling this kabel i can distinguish this kabel from aal the others ones i have none what so ever, it's probebly the best deal on deal extreme ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvan19 on 07/24/2010

This network patch cable is extremely cheap compared to one at retailers that value about $40. This is a very useful long cable that is long enough to hook up to another room. Cable arrived extremely fast as it was my first time buying off of DealExtreme. There are better cables out there, but for the price you cannot complain. I connect this from my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaratiska on 07/16/2010

The cable is very useful and cheap, other pro is that its long(just perfect length from my modem plug to my computer.)No problems with connecting works just great. The build quality is not so good the other plug of cable got broken at first day but it connects anyways, the cable it self is kinda thick so its easy to see. The cable can wire only internet ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections