Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Not as Good as other cables with same price

posted by Andromance on 04/03/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

-hard to find one pro. Maybe cheap for others not for me.

- Plugs are week and can break if not handled with care.
    - On plug won't connect good if I wouldn't tap it to my mediaplayer (All other cables I own works just fine - plug, hear the click and play).
    -The cable it self is thinner than standard so I doubt if the inner cables are well shielded from interferences. There for I doubt if this cable is actually CAT 5E.
    -Don't fool me with the price, there are cables cheaper or at the same price with much better quality, ama zon is your friend in this case.

This cable is tested with 100BASE-TX network and it has given 52% speed. Could be a bottleneck somewhere else in my home network, I will still try it with a 1000BASE-T network later and will update this review if I can.
    I also tested it by RJ45 cable tester and it went through. But I had to keep one plug with my hand in order for it connect properly.

I wanted to give a try to this cable from DX as other products I bought from here and they worked fine But was disappointed with this one.
    Good luck if it works for you.
    Delivery to Finland was ok (about 2 weeks)

Post comment

DX Everywhere